Mill Creek, Dandruff Control Shampoo, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Mill Creek, Dandruff control Shampoo

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

Quality and effective shampoo, but I feel obliged to warn buyers to coal tar odor, which can be annoying for someone. Me not mind, especially that helps against dandruff. Jozef, Bratislava, Slovakia

Really fights dandruff

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Feb 26, 2015

A really good and effective anti-dandruff shampoo. Every winter I have the same problem- dandruff. It happens because of woolen hats which I have to wear. I can't do without hats because our Russian winters are very cold and frosts are biting. Plus, severe weather conditions affect our immune system. So, here I am- with a hat and lots of dandruff. This shampoo solves the dandruff problem in an instant. After the first usage I paid attention to the fact that my dandruff had gone. So, the shampoo really fights dandruff. The hair after washing stays clean for 2 days. Not very long, of course, but not bad, actually. The only drawback is that you need pre-washing with this shampoo as it lathers really badly. And, perhaps, not everybody will like the smell- it is a little bit strong but for me it doesn't matter as long as it solves the dandruff problem.

great shampoo

Posted by 4897041006238789914 on Feb 02, 2014

I apologize in advance, translated from Russian to English via google. This is the best shampoo I've used over the past 15 years! Indicators are excellent. Has a masculine scent (remotely tar), I like, and some people may not like it. Poor foam, respectively for long hair will be a big expense. I've got a medium-length hair, I was more than happy with it. After washing your hair perfectly ukladyvayutsya and not thinned, and have their original natural look that I like about it.

Really work for me!

Posted by 4806285367654092514 on Oct 04, 2013

I was trying to many kind of shampoo for my itchy dandruff scalp, and this one start really work! it has only one issue - not really nice smell - but u cannot expect nice smell from really organic shampoo. for sure i will buy it again!

Finally a shampoo that works!

Posted by 5023926073626587512 on Jul 07, 2015

I used to use Polytar AF for my seborrheic dermatitis, which worked great but unfortunately got discontinued. This shampoo is a great alternative for it! Cleared my scalp in a week or so. Very pleased with it! I only gave it 4 stars because the latest orders seem to have a more runny/watered-down consistency, so I found I have to use more of the product than I used to. Otherwise, it is a life-saver for my scalp!