Mill Creek, Dandruff Control Shampoo, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

great for dandruff better than head n shoulders

Posted by Reviewer1533540 on Apr 17, 2014

ive tried many brands of anti dandruff shampoos and this one by far tops the rest. smells really clean to which i like.

Mill Creek, Dandruff control Shampoo

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

Quality and effective shampoo, but I feel obliged to warn buyers to coal tar odor, which can be annoying for someone. Me not mind, especially that helps against dandruff. Jozef, Bratislava, Slovakia

Really fights dandruff

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Feb 26, 2015

A really good and effective anti-dandruff shampoo. Every winter I have the same problem- dandruff. It happens because of woolen hats which I have to wear. I can't do without hats because our Russian winters are very cold and frosts are biting. Plus, severe weather conditions affect our immune system. So, here I am- with a hat and lots of dandruff. This shampoo solves the dandruff problem in an instant. After the first usage I paid attention to the fact that my dandruff had gone. So, the shampoo really fights dandruff. The hair after washing stays clean for 2 days. Not very long, of course, but not bad, actually. The only drawback is that you need pre-washing with this shampoo as it lathers really badly. And, perhaps, not everybody will like the smell- it is a little bit strong but for me it doesn't matter as long as it solves the dandruff problem.

Really work for me!

Posted by 4806285367654092514 on Oct 04, 2013

I was trying to many kind of shampoo for my itchy dandruff scalp, and this one start really work! it has only one issue - not really nice smell - but u cannot expect nice smell from really organic shampoo. for sure i will buy it again!

Smells like it will work.

Posted by Reviewer1190342 on Jan 24, 2012

Seems to be working so far.