good conditioner!

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

i really liked it. it's totally not true that this adds volume, actually i think it eats some away because it makes hair softer. but it's kinda good for me and my thick, coarse, hard-to-take-care-of hair. gives shine. eases the brushing. untangles. i like it even better than keratin one of the same brand. 5 stars!

Best Conditioner I have used!

Posted by bowernutrition on Mar 30, 2012

I have been struggling with thinning, dry hair for a long time and have not found a conditioner that has helped to nourish my hair until this! It leaves my hair soft and it feels stronger. I have been using this for 3 weeks now and have noticed a difference! Will buy again.

Great for fine hair

Posted by Reviewer3137418 on Oct 27, 2008

After using it a couple of times, my fine hair suddenly has much more body and is noticeably stronger and shinier.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1595799 on Jun 28, 2010

A tried and true company that I trust. Any of their products deserve rave reviews. I have been using many Mill Creek products since 1980.

Great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2199235 on Apr 12, 2013

Leaves my colored hair shiny, smooth and looking absolutely healthy. Used even on my daughter 6 years old and her hair started to shine brilliantly.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1716039 on Feb 19, 2011

Really softens my hair and brings out the natural highlights - wonderful product!

Nice

Posted by 4969518381275090869 on Aug 19, 2014

Just loving it But bit cheaper price will help :))

Could be better

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 25, 2012

A bit strange conditioner, especially for silky hair, but in fact it could be used with some additional spray, rinse or mask after it.

Mill Cheek: Henna conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2038919 on Mar 16, 2011

Good product!

Happy Hair

Posted by Reviewer2952746 on Aug 11, 2011

Mill Creek, Henna Conditioner is an amazing product. My hair looks solf, healthy, and happy. This product really enhances the natural color of my hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »