Good

Posted by shepajulia on Sep 06, 2011

I really like this brand shampoos. They make beautiful hair.

Mill Creek, Henna Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Dec 11, 2008

Very nice! Gentle, soft scent (reminds me of baby shampoo). My hair feels super soft after use. No conditioner needed (I do have short hair). Will buy again.

Excellent shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2117153 on Apr 09, 2010

This shampoo is gentle and makes my hair shine with lovely natural highlights. I like the fact that it's PH balanced and therefore is strengthening my hair as well as making it attractive.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2804146 on Apr 30, 2010

So far I really love this line of products! I would easily recommend this to my friends.

Mill Creek Henna Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2762609 on Jul 31, 2011

Love this product - it really cleans my hair, doesn't leave any residue, makes it sparkle and it smells lovely. Thanks for sending it all the way to NZ so quickly and hassle free.

happy hair 2

Posted by Reviewer2952746 on Aug 11, 2011

I've tried expensive shampoos and conditioners but none of them gave the results I always get with Mill Creek, Henna Shampoo and Conditioner. These two products are great for my hair. And, I am really demanding when talking about hair care.

Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on Aug 14, 2009

I receive a plethora of comments regarding my hair. A few people even asked if I recently colored because the shade of it so vibrant!

All Mill Creek Shampoo(personal use)

Posted by Reviewer2623503 on Nov 06, 2008

An excellent shampoo&have been using it for over 30 yrs!

Best Shampoo I have used!

Posted by bowernutrition on Mar 30, 2012

I have been struggling with thinning, dry hair for a long time and have not found a shampoo that has helped to nourish my hair until this! It lathers well, cleans well and leaves my hair so soft and lately it feels stronger. I have been using this for 3 weeks now and have noticed a difference! Will buy again.

mill creek, henna shampoo

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012

Smells and feels nice but use conditioner as well. I guess it has less or no wax as oppose to store-bought products. Ends of long hair tend to be dry if not using conditioner.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »