Mill Creek, Herbal Deodorant, 2.5 oz (70 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Oct 28, 2013

Ingredients are fantastic, but... they are useless. I really wanted not to pay attention to bad reviews of it and to buy it, but I lost... It is one huge total gross...

Didn't work for me

Posted by coconut on Jul 05, 2012

I liked that this was a natural deodorant. It goes on well, has a good scent, but it didn't really dry and felt a little sticky. I don't think that it really helped with the underarm smell. I live in Florida though so it may work better in another state where it is not so hot and humid. I now just use organic coconut oil instead of deodorant. After my shower I use my fingers to rub some on my underarms. It has to air dry for about 5 minutes or you will get the oil on your shirt. I use this time to start blow drying my hair. Coconut oil does not stop me from sweating, but it helps with odor! I hope this review helped you.

Great

Posted by 4720440661704727617 on Oct 01, 2013

I bought it for my husband. he like it because he used other brand before but not suitable for his skin.he fell comfort with Mill Creek deodorant.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1214284 on Jan 24, 2009

Good protection, subtle fragrance, no propylene glycol or other chemicals, good price, I will be re-ordering this product.

Ineffective Product

Posted by Reviewer3206914 on May 26, 2007

This product does not stop underarm smell.

Norman

Posted by Reviewer1220821 on Mar 21, 2008

Great non-allergenic product,no longer available in Australia so was pleased to find you as a supplier. Postage,delivery & packaging all good.Thank you.

Next Best Thing

Posted by Reviewer2466748 on Mar 12, 2010

My choice to try Mill Creek Herbal deodorant came after I recently discovered Neil's Yard lemon coriander deodorant, but the cost is prohibitive so I was happy to find this herbal stick deodorant that fights the bacteria that causes odor naturally rather than those harsh chemicals that block the pores from sweating which just seems wrong to do to your body.

I am dissapointed

Posted by Billakos on Sep 28, 2010

No effectiveness, no smell, no any feeling.Waste of money.

Disappointed deoorant.

Posted by Reviewer1327412 on Apr 02, 2009

It did not keep me dry and it was very sticky. Very disappointed.