Prefer the Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on May 17, 2010

I think this works well, but I like my hair to feel slippery so I use Giovanni conditioner. The jojoba shampoo is my favorite by Mill Creek though. I use it as baby shampoo and body wash.

great smell, works well

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Jan 27, 2011

leaves my hair soft and shiny

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2674955 on Feb 19, 2011

Makes my hair feel great love it

Agreed

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on May 07, 2009

Before I purchased this shampoo and conditioner, I read all the prior reviews and believe me they were right. This is great stuff.

Good conditioner...

Posted by Reviewer3091617 on Jan 08, 2012

Good conditioner. I've noticed some inconsistency in smell and texture from bottle to bottle, but I like using it. It doesn't leave my hair so frizzy like many other conditioners do.

not like it

Posted by Reviewer1473492 on Mar 28, 2011

Do not like it. Very little moisture and nutrition.

disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1873317 on Apr 26, 2011

I purchased the conditioner and shampoo of this brand and it was a big let down. It smells good and everything but that was about it. It did make my hair smooth and shiny but my hair started shedding a lot more wen I brushed and combed it.I am not sure if that is because I am an ethnic women and I perm my hair so maybe the chemicals already present in my hair reacted bad with the shampoo and conditioner. it also made my hair feel greasy which I did not enjoy.

Strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1877154 on Aug 05, 2012

I don't really know how good this prodoct is because I was unable to use this because of the smell. Smell is really strong and reminds me of a grandma. If you are not that into strong scents, don't buy this!

Will not buy Mill Creek Jojoba Conditioner again.

Posted by Reviewer3154587 on Jan 05, 2010

I love good jojoba oil, but this conditioner did not measure up..my hair did not feel silky, conditioned, like I thought it would have been. And the smell while supposed to be a natural fragrance was way too strong for me. I would not buy this again.

left hairs unmanageble

Posted by DoubleA on Oct 19, 2012

it doesn´t work absolutely. I have same difficulties with styling my hairs as if I hadn´t apply any conditioner. Waste or money.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »