Not very good

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

Really strong, but pleasant smell of almonds. Did nothing for my hair. Not very good for detangling.

left hairs unmanageble

Posted by DoubleA on Oct 19, 2012

it doesn´t work absolutely. I have same difficulties with styling my hairs as if I hadn´t apply any conditioner. Waste or money.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2900888 on Aug 31, 2012

One of my favorite conditioners. Softens my hair, and smells good.

Strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1877154 on Aug 05, 2012

I don't really know how good this prodoct is because I was unable to use this because of the smell. Smell is really strong and reminds me of a grandma. If you are not that into strong scents, don't buy this!

Good conditioner...

Posted by Reviewer3091617 on Jan 08, 2012

Good conditioner. I've noticed some inconsistency in smell and texture from bottle to bottle, but I like using it. It doesn't leave my hair so frizzy like many other conditioners do.

Nice Smell

Posted by craftygirl on Jan 05, 2012

Good daily light conditioner. Smells good, leaves hair soft. I must say that I would use a deep conditioner if hair is dry though, this is not quite enough.

Best Jojoba Shampoo on the Market

Posted by Reviewer1557498 on Sep 27, 2011

I've tried many jojoba shampoos, and this one is the best. I bought a bottle at a GNC store a couple of years ago and have been using it ever since. This one is particularly good because jojoba oil is one of the main ingredients, and it doesn't have any sodium lauryl sulfate. AND it smells wonderful. Twice a week, I add a drop or two of Rosemary or Lavendar oil to the shampoo for an extra treat for my hair and scalp.

disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1873317 on Apr 26, 2011

I purchased the conditioner and shampoo of this brand and it was a big let down. It smells good and everything but that was about it. It did make my hair smooth and shiny but my hair started shedding a lot more wen I brushed and combed it.I am not sure if that is because I am an ethnic women and I perm my hair so maybe the chemicals already present in my hair reacted bad with the shampoo and conditioner. it also made my hair feel greasy which I did not enjoy.

not like it

Posted by Reviewer1473492 on Mar 28, 2011

Do not like it. Very little moisture and nutrition.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2674955 on Feb 19, 2011

Makes my hair feel great love it

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »