Grow your hair back

Posted by Reviewer2420678 on Jan 31, 2008

My hair had thinned from stress and FM. I was looking for a shampoo that thickened, restored health, and contained biotin, keratin and jojoba. This is it. I used one bottle and noticed immediate improvements. I ran out and started using something else and my hair is blah and falling out again. So back to Mill Creek. 4 stars because it does leave your hair just slightly on the dry side, however with a little conditioner on the ends and my hair looks better than it has in years.

Lustrous

Posted by Reviewer1242079 on Apr 09, 2008

Left my hair feeling soft and silky without those nasty chemicals. I've seen an all around improvement on breakage and shedding since the first use.

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2526314 on Feb 13, 2009

I love this shampoo. It makes my hair soo soft and shiny and detangles very well I hardly need any conditioner. I have stopped using my other natural shampoos:). Will continue to purchase.

Best Shampoo Ever

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on May 23, 2009

I am always trying new hair products and look for things that are moisturizing and leave my hair soft with a slip to it. This shampoo does such a good job that I am able to scale back on the repair conditioners that I use because I lighten my hair. As for other folks saying it's drying, if you overcondition your hair, like using too much protein treatment, it will feel dry even though it isn't. It works great on children's hair too.

I love this shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1162167 on Apr 01, 2009

This is a great shampoo I'm going to get it again and see if there is a matching conditioner.

good price

Posted by LauraLeonard on Apr 12, 2009

bought for my kids, they say it cleans really well with no flakey scalp.

I don't recommend it

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012

I didn't like it at all. My hair (curly and on the dry side of the spectrum) felt heavy and dirty in matter of one day.

a real wonder

Posted by Scheherazade on Jan 02, 2013

My dry and dull hair looks better even after the very first use! When ordering, could not get conditioner of the same line. But the shampoo works well with Bentley Organic conditioner (http://www.iherb.com/Bentley-Organic-Conditioner-Sunflower-and-Shea-with-Chamomile-8-4-fl-oz-250-ml/27835). The result is astonishing. Just a few second work with the hair dryer, and I got a very stylish look. Placed another order for the same product. The smell is light and delicious.

Agreed

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on May 07, 2009

Before I purchased this shampoo and conditioner, I read all the prior reviews and they are so right. This is great stuff. I have terrible hair, fine, dry and lifeless. It loves this stuff.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1708246 on Jul 16, 2009

Great product. Keeps my dandruff and dry scalp away. I have really sensitive skin.