Amazing value

Posted by naturellen on May 30, 2010

This conditioner is amazing value and beats the more expensive keratin conditioners from hair salons by far! It gives volume, shine and really seems to repair the hair. Good as a normal conditioner and as a treatment conditioner. The scent is also very nice and fruity.

Posted by shepajulia on Jul 26, 2011

Shampoos this brand and this my favorite. Restored my hair perfectly. I will buy a lot of time

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1091212 on Jan 08, 2010

I will not be paying for Keratin that costs an arm and a leg anymore, this one works great and the price is right. My hair type is a 3c/4a and I'm growing it out. I use this product every other week before I deep condition and after I wash it with apple cider vinegar. This Keratin has help me to get 4 inches of growth in just 4 months, uncanny for African American hair. I'm so in love. I still have other products I have to use to get my hair to grow like Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Silk Amino Acid, Wheat Protein, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil but I use this conditioner as well to aid in my growing process.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Mar 05, 2010

I really like this conditioner. I find it very moisterzing for my dry locks and it has a clean smell.

Keratin Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1817771 on Nov 25, 2007

Love it! I had Brazillian Keratin straitening done a few months ago and conditioner brought back all the original shine and texture. It will extend the life of the process. Will definitely order again.

Mill Creek

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Jan 30, 2010

Love Mill Creek products! Great quality (Mill Creek) and value for the price (iHerb). Just look at the key ingredients: Keratin, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Tocopherol (Vit. E). . . are all within the first seven. Try finding that in most any other brand. I have dry scalp and find this very gentle and clamming. I also like the scent.

I'm a fan

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on May 27, 2012

Love the price and the effect. It really transformed my dry hair. I love it, except for the scent, which is very medicinal. But I can look passed that for awesome, light and moisturised hair.

El mejor acondicionador que he probado

Posted by ilunn1988 on Oct 24, 2012

Tenia el pelo muy seco y este acondicionador es el único que ha conseguido dejarme el pelo hidratado y sin encrespamiento. Su olor es muy dulce pero no se decir a que huele.

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer1632636 on Oct 17, 2012

I feel my hair's thicker and stronger after using this conditioner. The consistency seems runny but the end result is what counts, and this really repairs my hair!

Una maravila

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013

Me chifla este acondicionador, mi pelo es rizado y muy largo, y con muy poca cantidad tengo suficiente para desenredarlo. Cuando se acabe, repito.....