Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer1632636 on Oct 17, 2012

I feel my hair's thicker and stronger after using this conditioner. The consistency seems runny but the end result is what counts, and this really repairs my hair!

El mejor acondicionador que he probado

Posted by ilunn1988 on Oct 24, 2012

Tenia el pelo muy seco y este acondicionador es el único que ha conseguido dejarme el pelo hidratado y sin encrespamiento. Su olor es muy dulce pero no se decir a que huele.

Una maravila

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013

Me chifla este acondicionador, mi pelo es rizado y muy largo, y con muy poca cantidad tengo suficiente para desenredarlo. Cuando se acabe, repito.....

Healthy hair

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Apr 28, 2010

My hair looks bouncier though not necessarily softer at this time. Good product though.

Wonderful scent

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Jan 08, 2010

I can't speak on how the product works so far but the scent is wonderful. My only reason for not repurchasing in the future is because it didn't rank well on the safe hair products list so I won't buy again.

Bien

Posted by 4974725393757783389 on Feb 25, 2013

L'odeur est suave il démêle bien les cheveux , forma est pratique , je n'ai pas encore vu de résultat qui me fasse craquer pour lui mais on verra .

Kind of disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1707294 on Jun 07, 2010

Didn't get any better results using this conditioner than using a normal non-keratin conditioner.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1285028 on Apr 07, 2010

I was excited about finding a valuable keratin shampoo and condition but while both the shampoo and conditioner slightly thickened my hair, it didn't soothe a dry scalp like other reviews mentioned it did. I also found the time it took to dry my hair was significantly longer than when other products were used. It seemed like it left a film on my hair. The texture and feel of my hair was course and dull. Other products used made my hair feel soft and shiny. With all these factors in mind, I would not be likely to order this again.

Not enough moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2159680 on Oct 05, 2011

I'm using it together with Keratin shampoo, but they dry out my hair.

Horrible!

Posted by 5549883809095044317 on Aug 08, 2014

Leaves hair dry and impossible to comb through. Had to struggle to comb my hair after using this conditioner. It is the second product from this company that I bought , the first one I tried was a jojoba shampoo and it was also bad, but i thought maybe a conditioner would be better. I was so wrong. I will never buy anything from this company again.