Mill Creek

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Jan 30, 2010

Love Mill Creek products! Great quality (Mill Creek) and value for the price (iHerb). Just look at the key ingredients: Keratin, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Tocopherol (Vit. E). . . are all within the first seven. Try finding that in most any other brand. I have dry scalp and find this very gentle and clamming. I also like the scent.

I'm a fan

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on May 27, 2012

Love the price and the effect. It really transformed my dry hair. I love it, except for the scent, which is very medicinal. But I can look passed that for awesome, light and moisturised hair.

Makes my hair look more alive

Posted by Eliisa on Oct 31, 2015

My hair's naturally nothing to be proud of, it is very dry, weak and flat. However, I was surprised how well this conditioner worked on my hair. My hair looks thicker, shinier and stronger. I will stick with this conditioner from now on to see if it can keep my hair looking the same during winter. Some people may be taken aback by the strong smell of this conditioner, but I think it smells energizing!

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer1632636 on Oct 17, 2012

I feel my hair's thicker and stronger after using this conditioner. The consistency seems runny but the end result is what counts, and this really repairs my hair!

Healthy hair

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Apr 28, 2010

My hair looks bouncier though not necessarily softer at this time. Good product though.

Bien

Posted by 4974725393757783389 on Feb 25, 2013

L'odeur est suave il démêle bien les cheveux , forma est pratique , je n'ai pas encore vu de résultat qui me fasse craquer pour lui mais on verra .

Kind of disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1707294 on Jun 07, 2010

Didn't get any better results using this conditioner than using a normal non-keratin conditioner.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1285028 on Apr 07, 2010

I was excited about finding a valuable keratin shampoo and condition but while both the shampoo and conditioner slightly thickened my hair, it didn't soothe a dry scalp like other reviews mentioned it did. I also found the time it took to dry my hair was significantly longer than when other products were used. It seemed like it left a film on my hair. The texture and feel of my hair was course and dull. Other products used made my hair feel soft and shiny. With all these factors in mind, I would not be likely to order this again.

Not enough moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2159680 on Oct 05, 2011

I'm using it together with Keratin shampoo, but they dry out my hair.

Horrible!

Posted by 5549883809095044317 on Aug 08, 2014

Leaves hair dry and impossible to comb through. Had to struggle to comb my hair after using this conditioner. It is the second product from this company that I bought , the first one I tried was a jojoba shampoo and it was also bad, but i thought maybe a conditioner would be better. I was so wrong. I will never buy anything from this company again.