Una maravila

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013

Me chifla este acondicionador, mi pelo es rizado y muy largo, y con muy poca cantidad tengo suficiente para desenredarlo. Cuando se acabe, repito.....

Great

Posted by --Anna-- on Jan 23, 2014

This is way better than any of the expensive salon brand keratin conditioners I've tried. I have bleached hair and this really makes it feel smoother and healthier. My hair is very fine and most conditioners leave it flat and limp, this one does not. I like to mix this with a moisturizing conditioner and leave it on for at least 30 minutes, works even better.

Makes my hair look more alive

Posted by Eliisa on Oct 31, 2015

My hair's naturally nothing to be proud of, it is very dry, weak and flat. However, I was surprised how well this conditioner worked on my hair. My hair looks thicker, shinier and stronger. I will stick with this conditioner from now on to see if it can keep my hair looking the same during winter. Some people may be taken aback by the strong smell of this conditioner, but I think it smells energizing!

Healthy hair

Posted by Reviewer2925075 on Apr 28, 2010

My hair looks bouncier though not necessarily softer at this time. Good product though.

Wonderful scent

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Jan 08, 2010

I can't speak on how the product works so far but the scent is wonderful. My only reason for not repurchasing in the future is because it didn't rank well on the safe hair products list so I won't buy again.

Bien

Posted by 4974725393757783389 on Feb 25, 2013

L'odeur est suave il démêle bien les cheveux , forma est pratique , je n'ai pas encore vu de résultat qui me fasse craquer pour lui mais on verra .

Kind of disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1707294 on Jun 07, 2010

Didn't get any better results using this conditioner than using a normal non-keratin conditioner.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1285028 on Apr 07, 2010

I was excited about finding a valuable keratin shampoo and condition but while both the shampoo and conditioner slightly thickened my hair, it didn't soothe a dry scalp like other reviews mentioned it did. I also found the time it took to dry my hair was significantly longer than when other products were used. It seemed like it left a film on my hair. The texture and feel of my hair was course and dull. Other products used made my hair feel soft and shiny. With all these factors in mind, I would not be likely to order this again.

Not enough moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2159680 on Oct 05, 2011

I'm using it together with Keratin shampoo, but they dry out my hair.

Horrible!

Posted by 5549883809095044317 on Aug 08, 2014

Leaves hair dry and impossible to comb through. Had to struggle to comb my hair after using this conditioner. It is the second product from this company that I bought , the first one I tried was a jojoba shampoo and it was also bad, but i thought maybe a conditioner would be better. I was so wrong. I will never buy anything from this company again.