Keratin

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 20, 2013

Leaves hair light and airy with is good. But it´s not detangling enough for my fine highlighted hair. It´s better for normal hair.

not impressed

Posted by 4655756283823407200 on Jun 02, 2014

I like conditioners which can replace the mask and make the hair smooth. After this one I feel like my hair not conditionerd well and Im using mask over it.

not nice

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Didn't like for my damaged hair. U can buy better!

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Feb 08, 2012

I like this conditioner. He restored my hair. Very good moisture and fills the power and beauty. Hair becomes soft and manageable. And they have become thicker! Recommend.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5174872963398835810 on Aug 01, 2012

Great stuff! My hair is heavily chemically treated and this product really made a difference! Hair feels much stronger after I started using this. Love the fruity scent too :) Might be too strong a scent for scent-sensitive people though. Am definitely going to buy this again!

Best conditioner. loving it!

Posted by Reviewer2767531 on Mar 19, 2012

I have blonded hair. This is very good conditioner to my hair!

Excellent and great value

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Sep 02, 2011

I have damaged my hair again and it will take some time to get its strength back, but I know it will happen with this product. I've used it before - very very good

Silvia

Posted by Reviewer2688158 on Jun 06, 2008

Very nice and creamy and leaves hair very soft.

reconstructive

Posted by Reviewer2712828 on Feb 17, 2012

i use it once a week, leave it on for about half an hour and rinse - my hair loves this product. ingredients are really good.

Brilliant!!!

Posted by Reviewer2787392 on Jan 26, 2012

I love this stuff!! My hair is very thick, course and curly. I use this as a leave-in and my hair just soaks it up, leaving me with looser, more managable curls and my hair feels softer than I can ever remember. It's definately a product I will stick with and I love that it's organic too, have already ordered another 3 bottles!! I have had professional keratin treatments and they leave my hair soft and it's kind of the same feeling when I use this conditioner.