July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mill Creek, Keratin Shampoo, Repair Formula, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2364819 on Apr 26, 2008

My roommate bought this shampoo but she didn't like it because it doesn't lather. I tried it and I love it. No, it doesn't lather, but it leaves my hair in great condiiton. I have oily, heavy hair. This shampoo removes the oil without leaving my hair dry.

Mill Creek Keratin Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Nov 05, 2009

I found this shampoo to sooth my scalp. . .finally. Other shampoos would just dry out my scalp and I'd be itchy all the time. Allot of products address dry hair, but not dry scalp. Love the other goodies for my hair: keratin and panthenol. Also chamomile for soothing. Henna is a plus, great for enhancing your color (mine's natural with white "highlights"). Now notice where these items are on the ingredient list. . .at the top, top five actually. Try finding that in another product. Fragrance is subtle, not overpowering, just nice.

Really good

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 13, 2012

I use this shampoo with the same conditioner. Smells pleasant and bottle is huge! But my hairs are very very dry and I need something more hydrating.

Toxic nauseous scent, NOT natural!! A complete disappointment!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 08, 2009

I've been looking for decades for a "natural" keratin shampoo. With "Hydrolyzed Keratin & Panthenol" as first ingredients, it should have been amazing. It's the opposite! This touts itself as "natural & organic" and is anything but! I have MCS and the toxic scent is overpowering, and obviously chemical, not "botanical". I ended up with very red eyes and the toxic scent lingers long after shampooing! I used this with a similar chemical/over-fragranced Mill Creek conditioner. Negative experience while using. After hair dried, several hours after the toxic scent subsided, it was soft and nice looking but overall this is a very chemical & toxic shampoo is not worth it for someone with MCS!

Keratin Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1817771 on Nov 25, 2007

Love it! I had Brazillian Keratin straitening done a few months ago and shampoo brought back all the original shine and texture. It will extend the life of the process. Will definitely order again.