Posted by shepajulia on Jul 26, 2011

works perfectly. see the result after a month of use. very like

Mill Creek Keratin Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1884891 on Mar 30, 2012

I like this shampoo.I have colored blonde thin and dry hair. This shampoo makes it smooth and straight, removes fluffiness, makes them thicker. hair look healthy and shiny. use with Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner.Delivery to Saint-Petersburg,Russia - 30 days.

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2364819 on Apr 26, 2008

My roommate bought this shampoo but she didn't like it because it doesn't lather. I tried it and I love it. No, it doesn't lather, but it leaves my hair in great condiiton. I have oily, heavy hair. This shampoo removes the oil without leaving my hair dry.

Mill Creek Keratin Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Nov 05, 2009

I found this shampoo to sooth my scalp. . .finally. Other shampoos would just dry out my scalp and I'd be itchy all the time. Allot of products address dry hair, but not dry scalp. Love the other goodies for my hair: keratin and panthenol. Also chamomile for soothing. Henna is a plus, great for enhancing your color (mine's natural with white "highlights"). Now notice where these items are on the ingredient list. . .at the top, top five actually. Try finding that in another product. Fragrance is subtle, not overpowering, just nice.

Really good

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 13, 2012

I use this shampoo with the same conditioner. Smells pleasant and bottle is huge! But my hairs are very very dry and I need something more hydrating.

Keratin

Posted by Didokitty on Apr 20, 2013

Leaves hair light and airy with is good. But it´s not detangling enough for my fine highlighted hair. It´s better for normal hair.

Normalito

Posted by BalkisMar on Jan 14, 2014

Aviso, no hace espuma. El pelo queda limpio pero no especialmente nada remarcable o suave

Keratin Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1817771 on Nov 25, 2007

Love it! I had Brazillian Keratin straitening done a few months ago and shampoo brought back all the original shine and texture. It will extend the life of the process. Will definitely order again.

Toxic nauseous scent, NOT natural!! A complete disappointment!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 08, 2009

I've been looking for decades for a "natural" keratin shampoo. With "Hydrolyzed Keratin & Panthenol" as first ingredients, it should have been amazing. It's the opposite! This touts itself as "natural & organic" and is anything but! I have MCS and the toxic scent is overpowering, and obviously chemical, not "botanical". I ended up with very red eyes and the toxic scent lingers long after shampooing! I used this with a similar chemical/over-fragranced Mill Creek conditioner. Negative experience while using. After hair dried, several hours after the toxic scent subsided, it was soft and nice looking but overall this is a very chemical & toxic shampoo is not worth it for someone with MCS!

Silvia

Posted by Reviewer2688158 on Jun 06, 2008

Hair feels very clean and soft.