Smells more of Honey than Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2107177 on Oct 14, 2011

Although it states Vanilla Honey, I could only taste the honey and none of Vanilla. The moisturizing ingredient in this product is the beeswax which a good natural and healthier alternative to mineral oil which is frequently used in other commercial lip products. This products keeps my lips moisturized without feeling greasy or sticky. It stays well under lipsticks.

from Israel

Posted by EmunaJh on Dec 12, 2011

fantastic!!

Very Good

Posted by happydays on Oct 20, 2011

love the honey smell and taste. Lipbalm feels good on my lips. Kids like it too:)

like it

Posted by gretka on Oct 08, 2015

Very nice and soft balm, like it

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Dec 10, 2011

This lip balm is very good, but not as good as Badger ones.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2823640 on Sep 12, 2011

Good basic lip balm.

Not my favorite lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2280568 on Mar 24, 2012

I included two of these in my last order because they were inexpensive, and I wish I had only gotten one to try. The consistency is very rough, and I have to apply it vigorously to get it to apply to my lips. Even then it barely lasts on my lips at all. I also really dislike the taste. I expected a nice mild vanilla taste and scent, but instead it tastes and smells more like a household cleaning product. I'm not sure why that is, but it's very unappealing to use. I much prefer the BeeCeuticals Organics Bee-Yond Lip Balm I bought, and the Organic Essence Organic Lip Balm in the vanilla flavor. They are a tiny bit more expensive but so worth it! UPDATE 3/24/12: I finally threw out the one that was so gritty it felt like sandpaper on my lips. The second one is not like that at all and is much smoother and nicer.

smells great

Posted by Reviewer1298448 on Aug 04, 2011

It really smells like honey. It makes my lips very soft, nothing to complain. Great product for a great price.

Honey lips

Posted by Reviewer1312400 on Aug 27, 2011

Just apply it for night - and lips will be so soft in the morning. And yes - so natural honey flavor!

Mill Creek, Organic Lip Balm, Vanilla Honey, 0.15 oz (4.2 g)

Posted by Reviewer1879649 on Nov 04, 2011