A bit too strong scent

Posted by Reviewer3257094 on Jun 29, 2013

It smells like expected, apples and cinnamon, but it's a little bit too strong for me. Also, I'm concerned about the ingredients used, which are mainly synthetic.

Hummm, que olor

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Oct 09, 2012

Me encanta el olor a canela y especias cuando llega el frio, así que me han gustado mucho estos productos: Huele exactamente a lo que dice, canela y manzana.La duración de olor es mayor en la hidratante que en el gel. Por lo demás son productos de buena calidad y a un precio estupendo. Volveré a comprarlos

just what i wanted

Posted by Reviewer3162171 on Dec 18, 2012

smells like Christmas! it has a pretty strong smell, so it may be overpowering for those who likes more discrete scents.

Like it!

Posted by 5609325478665210457 on Dec 27, 2012

It smells like apple cinnamon and I like it. The lotion moisturizes the skin very good and it gets absorbed quickly into the skin. The body wash cleans very good the skin, it feels soft and with my washcloth it lathers up well. Each bottle has 16 fl oz (473ml). I love these two sooo much!

good

Posted by madamVi on Dec 30, 2012

and kind to my nose and skin :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Dec 13, 2015

This is a great wash, smells great and softens and smooths skin.

good!

Posted by Reviewer3112666 on Apr 14, 2015

good!

I didn't like it

Posted by 5640713393840794989 on Feb 12, 2015

The smell was awful to me. Also it didn't feel good on my skin. It could be that I am sensitive to some ingredients - I don't know. But surely I won't buy it again.