A great product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer3034954 on Sep 05, 2008

My pediatrition continues to recommend my getting my children on some sort of fish oil supplement. I did a lot of research on fish oil supplements for kids and decided to try this one. Well, so far I have been very pleased with this product. The dose of two tablets gives my children the amount of EPA and DHA that studies have shown begin to make a difference ( unlike many other brands). My children are eager and excited to take these pills, even after several weeks. They are small enough tablets for my 7 and 8 year old boys to swallow without a problem. They have never complained of "fishy burps." I only have good things to say about this product. This online pharmacy delivered the product extremely quickly and at the best price I have seen by far anywhere on the internet.

Easy to swallow, great for kids

Posted by Reviewer3188474 on Oct 13, 2007

My 6 yr old son actually asks for his fish oil every day, since he's proud he can swallow these softgels. And I'm pleased he's taking in the high quality!

great size and taste

Posted by Reviewer2141322 on Nov 17, 2007

It's hard to find fish oil capsules that aren't like horse pills especially for children. It's also unusual to find a fish-oil product with this kind of epa/dha ratio (8:1), which some studies have shown to ameliorate adhd symptoms

Morepa

Posted by Reviewer2653028 on Jan 31, 2008

I've used other fish oil products for my son and these are so much easier for him to swallow. He also does not have the after taste of fish

Great Product for kids, no sticky smell and easy to swallow!!!

Posted by Reviewer1059301 on Dec 03, 2008

Great product at a great price. My kids where scared to swallow any pills...until now!! They are small and so soft, makes it very easy for them to take. Definitly recommend this product.

great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2853634 on Dec 25, 2008

great way for my child to get the epa he needs

Kids Love It

Posted by Reviewer1147183 on Jan 01, 2009

My two children love this product and it keeps them healthy, and helps them with their ADHD.

kids like it

Posted by Reviewer2656154 on Mar 16, 2009

i love this product, my children don't mind taking it and i see an improvement in their schoolwork. i only wish the shelf life was longer.. i would order more at one time, but expiration date was too close.

Great taste - Easy to Swallow

Posted by Reviewer1302162 on Apr 13, 2009

I was looking for a fish oil pill that is easy to swallow, as I've developed a problem getting the big ones down. These are great - small size and very pleasant flavor. I just wish they were less expensive...

Levels my Toddler!

Posted by Reviewer1833665 on Jun 16, 2009

When he seems crazy, we remember we have forgotten to take our Morepa Mini! If we take one a day, every day, he is much more level in attitude and action. If he seems crazy, we take one in morning and one at night for a while.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »