Minami Nutrition, MorEPA Minis, Teen Formula, Strawberry Flavor, 60 Softgels

A great product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer3034954 From Arizona on Sep 05, 2008

My pediatrition continues to recommend my getting my children on some sort of fish oil supplement. I did a lot of research on fish oil supplements for kids and decided to try this one. Well, so far I have been very pleased with this product. The dose of two tablets gives my children the amount of EPA and DHA that studies have shown begin to make a difference ( unlike many other brands). My children are eager and excited to take these pills, even after several weeks. They are small enough tablets for my 7 and 8 year old boys to swallow without a problem. They have never complained of "fishy burps." I only have good things to say about this product. This online pharmacy delivered the product extremely quickly and at the best price I have seen by far anywhere on the internet.

Easy to swallow, great for kids

Posted by Reviewer3188474 From Oregon on Oct 13, 2007

My 6 yr old son actually asks for his fish oil every day, since he's proud he can swallow these softgels. And I'm pleased he's taking in the high quality!

Morepa

Posted by Reviewer2653028 From New York on Jan 31, 2008

I've used other fish oil products for my son and these are so much easier for him to swallow. He also does not have the after taste of fish

Great Product for kids, no sticky smell and easy to swallow!!!

Posted by Reviewer1059301 From Maryland on Dec 03, 2008

Great product at a great price. My kids where scared to swallow any pills...until now!! They are small and so soft, makes it very easy for them to take. Definitly recommend this product.

great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2853634 From South Carolina on Dec 25, 2008

great way for my child to get the epa he needs