Great for Teens!

Posted by Reviewer3299111 on Mar 01, 2012

The only fish oil supplement my 14 year old daughter will take. . . very happy with these!

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3313832 on Mar 11, 2011

I've come back to this fish oil for our ADHD son. Taken in combination with PediaCalm, we see a remarkable difference in his behavior and focus. These are easy for him to swallow, too. I won't be trying anything else.

EPA for ADHD

Posted by Reviewer1467497 on Dec 15, 2010

I bought these for my 5 year old son who has undiagnosed ADHD behaviors. After some research these pills had significantly more EPA and less DHA which is what I was looking for. I didn't realize before ordering that these particlaur pills were for ages 10 & older.

Nice smell and easy to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer3272186 on Nov 05, 2010

My son is 7 and I have been trying to get him to take fish oils. He likes these ones, I will be buying these again

great for kids

Posted by Reviewer2876694 on Oct 01, 2010

my 6 year old son takes these, they taste great.

Best value/Effective

Posted by Reviewer1345298 on Jul 09, 2010

I did alot of research trying to find something to help my son, now 5. Was diagnosed @ 3 with PDD, ADHD/ODD. This made a measurable difference when no other natural product did. The high EPA evens out his moods and I think supports his intelligence (tested gifted). He still needs a low does of medicine to control outbursts, but I believe this helps him to take less. The developmental ped. at CHOP (Phila.) agreed he should continue to take this with his medication.

great.

Posted by Reviewer1112807 on Jun 12, 2010

My son loves it..... Great product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2639057 on Jun 08, 2010

I bought this because it is slightly cheaper than the orange version. However, my son likes the orange flavor better, so I will switch back to it. But if your kids enjoy strawberry flavor - this would be great.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2204485 on May 22, 2010

Great product at a great price.

Order by Post

Posted by Reviewer1148311 on Dec 30, 2009

Have ordered many times before and will do again. Great Service.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »