A great product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer3034954 on Sep 05, 2008

My pediatrition continues to recommend my getting my children on some sort of fish oil supplement. I did a lot of research on fish oil supplements for kids and decided to try this one. Well, so far I have been very pleased with this product. The dose of two tablets gives my children the amount of EPA and DHA that studies have shown begin to make a difference ( unlike many other brands). My children are eager and excited to take these pills, even after several weeks. They are small enough tablets for my 7 and 8 year old boys to swallow without a problem. They have never complained of "fishy burps." I only have good things to say about this product. This online pharmacy delivered the product extremely quickly and at the best price I have seen by far anywhere on the internet.

Easy to swallow, great for kids

Posted by Reviewer3188474 on Oct 13, 2007

My 6 yr old son actually asks for his fish oil every day, since he's proud he can swallow these softgels. And I'm pleased he's taking in the high quality!

Morepa

Posted by Reviewer2653028 on Jan 31, 2008

I've used other fish oil products for my son and these are so much easier for him to swallow. He also does not have the after taste of fish

Great Product for kids, no sticky smell and easy to swallow!!!

Posted by Reviewer1059301 on Dec 03, 2008

Great product at a great price. My kids where scared to swallow any pills...until now!! They are small and so soft, makes it very easy for them to take. Definitly recommend this product.

great size and taste

Posted by Reviewer2141322 on Nov 17, 2007

It's hard to find fish oil capsules that aren't like horse pills especially for children. It's also unusual to find a fish-oil product with this kind of epa/dha ratio (8:1), which some studies have shown to ameliorate adhd symptoms

My child loves them

Posted by Reviewer2204249 on Nov 11, 2009

My daughter 8 years old has eczema really bad and we ordered the MorEPA to help with the skin dryness. She has been taking them about 1 week now. She says the flavor is very good. I have noticed that her skin does not itch as much and the dryness is getting better.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2204485 on May 22, 2010

Great product at a great price.

EPA for ADHD

Posted by Reviewer1467497 on Dec 15, 2010

I bought these for my 5 year old son who has undiagnosed ADHD behaviors. After some research these pills had significantly more EPA and less DHA which is what I was looking for. I didn't realize before ordering that these particlaur pills were for ages 10 & older.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1532043 on Mar 11, 2008

My six year old daughter has been taking these for more than a month now. They are small enough for her to swallow with no fishy burps. iHerb is the cheapest place I have found to buy them.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1532166 on Oct 07, 2009

My 7 year old daughter started taking them a week and a half ago and we seen a significant improvement in her focus and concentration. They are easy for her to swallow too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »