• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Reviews | English

Better than other products I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1002991 on Jun 20, 2008

I've tried several cheap brands of fish oil taken at doses to get 1000mg EPA and another expensive specialty brand with high EPA content and this brand seems to be the most effective. I definitely noticed a difference compared to how I felt while taking others which makes it worth the extra money for me. Also there's no gross fishy taste which is a plus. The orange flavor isn't bad (usually I hate orange but this is ok.) I take two a day to get the dose recommended by my MD.

Best "Fish Oil"

Posted by Reviewer2345473 on Aug 31, 2008

I spent hours over a couple of months researching fish oil and found this one to be the highest recommended one - plus it is the only one that I don't "burp". My son takes it for his Dyslexia based upon the research trials in England using this very product. I take it for general good health.

Amazing.

Posted by Reviewer2358469 on Jan 30, 2009

I've been taking these for Seasonal Affective Disorder and I can't believe the difference it's made. I really feel like I can think so much clearer when taking these.

The best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1067555 on Jul 23, 2009

This made a world of difference for my emotional health and stability.

High quality fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1197522 on Apr 14, 2009

this has a good EPA:DHA ratio. While i am still convinced this is a v high quality product, what i didnt expect is that taking this fish oil caused an increase in my anxiety, which sometimes does happen for some people taking fish oil. packaging is very nice, comes in a box as shown in the picture.

iHerb and Minami a winning combination.

Posted by Reviewer1468515 on Jan 29, 2010

MorEPA is a great product. Have done a lot of research on Fish oil and Minami is always highly rated. I am most impressed with iHerb. I have been ordering with them for over 1 year and their service is OUTSTANDING. Shipping is always super fast.

Real Help with Mental Clarity

Posted by Reviewer3272628 on Mar 29, 2010

My routine now of taking 2 of these a day along with the odd L-theanine and regular excercise help me keep calm and clear.

A fantastic all-rounder.

Posted by Reviewer2777770 on Apr 10, 2008

Fantastic product. recommended by the doctor. Only one a day, you need to be on them a few weeks before you feel the benefits, but the benefits are worth it. Much improved concentration, I bought these originally for my son, but now we all take them. The younger ones need them for concentration, and we oldies need them for our joints!

Minami is great

Posted by Reviewer2519219 on Jul 27, 2008

This is the best fish oil supplement for sure. Few can compete with Minami. Price is very fair. Do not waste time buying another brand. Quality is key here and Minami delivers.

fast shipping, great product

Posted by Reviewer2025727 on Sep 17, 2010

I've ordered from iherb before and have always been happy with them. These fish oil supplements are the best I've found so far. I do have to take them with plenty of food, though, or they make me nauseous. But, no "fish burps" and I can see almost an instant result in my skin. Great product, great service!