Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Minami Nutrition, MorEPA Platinum, Ultimate Once Daily Omega-3 + D3 Formula, Orange Flavor, 30 Softgels

The best

Posted by Reviewer3165587 on Oct 03, 2011

This is one of the best fish oil products in the marked today. The capsules is very easy to swallow and they are very high inn EPA/DHA.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Oct 25, 2011

Very high quality Omega 3. Other people have noticed the quality as well.

Absolutely GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2308303 on Aug 21, 2012

I have none but positive comments to this product! I have a lot of respect for this company in many ways. It's a bit more expensive than other omega-3-pills, but it's worth every penny.

Pills too large. Hard to swallow.

Posted by AReviewer on Dec 17, 2014

I took another Minami Omega-3/EPA/DHA supplement until Minami discontinued it, so I bought this one. Unfortunately, these capsules are gigantic. For me, they are dangerous to swallow. :/ On several occasions I was worried the capsule wouldn't go down my throat. I am comfortable with swallowing larger capsules, but these are the largest in diameter I have ever seen. Minami advertises about the high percentage of Omega-3s into one capsule. I would rather Minami split the dose into two pills of manageable size, as they did with the discontinued Minami Omega-3 product I was taking, instead of making a one-dose pill dangerously large for me to swallow. Omega 3s are generally very large capsules, but this one has crossed a line and could be a choking hazard. Switching to the Life Extension brand as a result.