July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Minami Nutrition, MorEPA Platinum, Ultimate Once Daily Omega-3 + D3 Formula, Orange Flavor, 30 Softgels

The best

Posted by Reviewer3165587 on Oct 03, 2011

This is one of the best fish oil products in the marked today. The capsules is very easy to swallow and they are very high inn EPA/DHA.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Oct 25, 2011

Very high quality Omega 3. Other people have noticed the quality as well.

Absolutely GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2308303 on Aug 21, 2012

I have none but positive comments to this product! I have a lot of respect for this company in many ways. It's a bit more expensive than other omega-3-pills, but it's worth every penny.

Pills too large. Hard to swallow.

Posted by AReviewer on Jun 20, 2014

I took another Minami Omega-3/EPA/DHA supplement until they discontinued it, so I bought this one. Unfortunately, the pills are gigantic. For me, they are dangerous to swallow. :/ There were several times I was worried the pill wouldn't go down my throat. I am used to some larger pills, but these are the largest in diameter I have ever seen. Minami advertises about the high percentage of Omega-3s they cram into one of these pills. I would rather they split the dose into two pills of manageable size, as they did with the discontinued product I was taking, instead of making the pill dangerously large for me to swallow. In addition, I was disappointed with Minami's addition of Vitamin D3 to this product. I take a D3 supplement of 2000 IUmdaily and I do not need additional D3. Switching brands as a result of the large pill size.