Mineral Fusion, Brush-On Sun Defense, Mineral SPF 30, Treat, 0.14 oz (4.0 g)

Misleading.

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Aug 16, 2012

This is NOT suitable for all skin tones. You need to be tanned for this to look ok and not like you had mud on your face. They should make a truly transparent colourless version of this or at least get rid of the description that says "transparent on all skin tones".

Mineral Fusion Brush On Sun Denfense

Posted by 5646221638420454453 on Jun 11, 2014

Convenient and Effective.

Mineral Fusion, Brush-On Sun Defense, Mineral SPF 30, Treat, 0.14 oz (4.0 g)

Posted by 4814667121111978194 on May 12, 2015

Despite the other opinions, I think it's for light skin tones. I always carry it on my purse and apply generously over my make up. I'm quite pale and I find it perfect, but when i'm "not so pale" I find I little bit whitening.. But I use it anyways. I find it's awesome when you can not reapply you sunscreen (because of the make up, for example) but I won't choose it for the beach. Aunque hay chicas que dicen que es para pieles morenas, yo soy bastante blanca y me va bien, pero cuando cojo un poco de color (y yo no me pongo morena NUNCA) creo que deja un poco blanquecina la piel, pero en cuanto dejas que se asiente se funde bastante bien. Es apropiado para cuando no puedes replicar la crema para el sol, nunca lo usaría para la playa. Yo lo llevo de normal en el bolso y cuando salgo de trabajar me lo pongo encima del maquillaje para ir protegida.

hard to use

Posted by 4919225322106665217 on Mar 16, 2015

You cannot really know if you put enough produCT to protect from the sun due to the brush system.