Mineral Fusion, Concealer Duo, Warm, 0.11 oz (3.1 g)

Reviews 3-star

great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Mar 22, 2014

I really wanted this product to work for me. It feels light on the skin and does not cause irritation and is easy to apply. It also covers well and the duo color combination is perfect for me. Problem, it gives me wrinkles where I never knew I had them. I think it also causes dry skin around my eye area. I am sad to say I can't use this any more. It might work for some one else though.

Not for under eye darkness

Posted by 5594426246965793382 on Sep 08, 2014

ეს კონსილერი ვერ ფარავს თვალის ქვეშ ჩამუქებულ უპეებს, თან აშრობს კანს, მაგრამ სახეზე ლაქების თუ გამონაყრის დასაფარად კარგია. This concealer is not for under eyes dark circles (at least for me it does not work), also it's drying, but it's quite lightweight and does quite a good job for covering some imperfections or discoloration on the face. So, I'll use this on my face. P.S. still searching a good natural under eye corrector/concealer. Before that I have to use bobbi brown corrector, which is SO great for me. Guys if you know any natural alternative of this great product please tell me :D