Mineral Fusion, Concealer Duo, Warm, 0.11 oz (3.1 g)

Reviews 4-star

Will buy again!

Posted by Reviewer1660829 From Canada on Nov 08, 2011

Great creamy but light concealer. Love the blending benefits, don't love the packaging. Only because I dropped it off the counter and it broke at the hinge.

Best so far.

Posted by Reviewer3238070 From Australia on Jan 07, 2013

I've given up expecting a concealer to last all day on my dark under-eye circles (which are inherited, not lifestyle induced) and not looked cracked or settle into my 32-year-old wrinkles by the end of the day. However, this one has the best coverage, the best colour match and boy does it go a long way. When it arrived I was disappointed that it was so small, but that was 6 months ago and after using it every day it still looks like it's hardly been touched! That's the darker side; the light side is probably too light for my skin (which is actually quite fair) and I literally have barely touched that half so it's a bit of a waste having a duo, but for the value I've got out of the "good side" I can't really complain!