Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Sep 21, 2011

GREAT coverage which lasts all day. I can blend them to match my light Asian skin. It works best with liquid foundation but doesn't with powder foundation from my experience. I will purchase this again.

Good for Asian

Posted by 5227509406196496588 on Oct 06, 2013

It is just great. Not drying and match Asian skin tone perfectly as I can blend the two colours

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1499951 on Jan 05, 2014

Best natural concealer for covering very dark circles under eyes! Will buy again

Great!

Posted by 5346127244440686078 on Sep 23, 2012

I've been looking for a good vegan concealer for a long time. This gives great coverage without being dry. Easy to apply - not too thin or pasty in texture. A small amount goes a long way. Will definitely purchase again.

Great for me

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Apr 20, 2013

It works great to cover dark circles. Firstly i use just little bit of dark one as a corrector, then use light one as a concealer on top (this kind of system in Bobbi Brown to cover dark circles corrector+concealer). I have fair skin with yellow undertone. Great for me. Plus i'm very happy that it's without harsh chemicals.

concealer

Posted by Reviewer1226868 on Feb 21, 2012

Yes, I have used this product before. I am pleased to get it from iherb at a more reasonable price. Thank you!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1160955 on May 10, 2012

I'll stict to this concealer and repurchase it for sure.

much better,,,

Posted by Reviewer1821968 on Feb 24, 2012

today,try bit laoud talks,,,,,chin up,,,,and bit sweets into mouth ,,waiting mild freeze,,,spring mellow