Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Sep 21, 2011

GREAT coverage which lasts all day. I can blend them to match my light Asian skin. It works best with liquid foundation but doesn't with powder foundation from my experience. I will purchase this again.

Good for Asian

Posted by 5227509406196496588 on Oct 06, 2013

It is just great. Not drying and match Asian skin tone perfectly as I can blend the two colours

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1499951 on Jan 05, 2014

Best natural concealer for covering very dark circles under eyes! Will buy again

No bad! Not bad at all!

Posted by 5616605511933220891 on Jun 16, 2016

Good coverage. Great ingredients. What else does woman need??!! I'm satisfied with this product and I would recommend it to a friend.

best natural concealer

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Jul 15, 2016

This is the best natural concealer I have tried. Here's why: 1. It's not oily, unlike most natural concealers 2. There are two shades to play with. You can always get the right shade, whether it's a pimple or dark circles. 3. It lasts longer than other natural concealers. OK, it doesn't last as long as a regular non-natural one, but I've given up on finding a natural one that does. Btw, I have light-medium olive skin (italian and spanish), and the shades work great for me.

Good

Posted by 5698799012672723802 on Aug 01, 2016

Applies well in a thin layer. Good cover.

Great!

Posted by 5346127244440686078 on Sep 23, 2012

I've been looking for a good vegan concealer for a long time. This gives great coverage without being dry. Easy to apply - not too thin or pasty in texture. A small amount goes a long way. Will definitely purchase again.

Great for me

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Apr 20, 2013

It works great to cover dark circles. Firstly i use just little bit of dark one as a corrector, then use light one as a concealer on top (this kind of system in Bobbi Brown to cover dark circles corrector+concealer). I have fair skin with yellow undertone. Great for me. Plus i'm very happy that it's without harsh chemicals.

concealer

Posted by Reviewer1226868 on Feb 21, 2012

Yes, I have used this product before. I am pleased to get it from iherb at a more reasonable price. Thank you!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1160955 on May 10, 2012

I'll stict to this concealer and repurchase it for sure.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »