Good

Posted by 5698799012672723802 on Aug 01, 2016

Applies well in a thin layer. Good cover.

works well for my dark circles

Posted by Reviewer2033459 on Oct 20, 2016

Very pigmented and covers dark eye circles very well. I use both colours on pigmented skin as well but needs more than one layer.

Good product

Posted by 5558914255164586274 on Dec 07, 2016

This is a good product but it's very expensive. I dont think I'd buy it again because there're other in the vegan market with good quality too and not that dare. I dont see the use to have the two shades either, I'm only using the shade that matches better to my skin tone, the other will be left unused. However the product itself is good.

Needed EVERYDAY

Posted by 4871857625288895097 on May 04, 2014

I wouldn't be without this concealer, usually load up a concealer brush so ready if needed later in day (usually not). Didn't think I cld get it outside the US. Lasts for ages 5+ months so far used daily.

surprise

Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Mar 31, 2016

Tried loads concealer in my life . Most organic / natural concealer don't last for long . But this one is long lasting ! The ingredients is so great , not dry at all, easy to blend and the coverage is good ( I have serious dark circle ) . The best concealer ever and the price is so reasonable !

Good for spots but drying for under eye area

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 26, 2016

I like the 2 shade selection and it is good for dark spots and pimples but too powdery and dry to use for your under eye area.

great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Mar 22, 2014

I really wanted this product to work for me. It feels light on the skin and does not cause irritation and is easy to apply. It also covers well and the duo color combination is perfect for me. Problem, it gives me wrinkles where I never knew I had them. I think it also causes dry skin around my eye area. I am sad to say I can't use this any more. It might work for some one else though.

Good

Posted by 5257362251316324512 on Oct 18, 2016

love it

Posted by Reviewer1160955 on May 10, 2012

I'll stict to this concealer and repurchase it for sure.

concealer

Posted by Reviewer1226868 on Feb 21, 2012

Yes, I have used this product before. I am pleased to get it from iherb at a more reasonable price. Thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »