July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mineral Fusion, Concealer Duo, Warm, 0.11 oz (3.1 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1499951 on Jan 05, 2014

Best natural concealer for covering very dark circles under eyes! Will buy again

Great!

Posted by 5346127244440686078 on Sep 23, 2012

I've been looking for a good vegan concealer for a long time. This gives great coverage without being dry. Easy to apply - not too thin or pasty in texture. A small amount goes a long way. Will definitely purchase again.

Needed EVERYDAY

Posted by 4871857625288895097 on May 04, 2014

I wouldn't be without this concealer, usually load up a concealer brush so ready if needed later in day (usually not). Didn't think I cld get it outside the US. Lasts for ages 5+ months so far used daily.

great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Mar 22, 2014

I really wanted this product to work for me. It feels light on the skin and does not cause irritation and is easy to apply. It also covers well and the duo color combination is perfect for me. Problem, it gives me wrinkles where I never knew I had them. I think it also causes dry skin around my eye area. I am sad to say I can't use this any more. It might work for some one else though.

concealer

Posted by Reviewer1226868 on Feb 21, 2012

Yes, I have used this product before. I am pleased to get it from iherb at a more reasonable price. Thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »