Great Product

Posted by 4757489116911615761 on Apr 08, 2014

I just love this product. Not only are there less chemicals and a mild scent but it works. It hydrates curl and keeps them looking fresh throughout the day.

Best shampoo for curls

Posted by 5713092254378915551 on Feb 02, 2015

Best shampoo I ever used. My curls stays soft and defined.

The best shampoo for curly hair ever

Posted by 4737320305404883941 on Mar 06, 2015

Never had such a good result with a shampoo for curly hair and I have tested a lot : in combination with the conditioner and the balm, my hair is shiny with beautiful curls and these effects last for days. Really love the fact that most ingredients are organic, and there is no paraben.

fantastic!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Posted by 4823570725181599632 on Nov 27, 2015

at first I thought my hair would be soft while washing but no. They're soft after the process of washing and my curls feel the difference! they're softer,cleaner and I used it with the conditioner and the beauty balm.I've got dyed hair so I needed the whole set!

Our curls 😃

Posted by VinegarAgain on Nov 22, 2015

Me and my son are the curly people in our family. My son always take proud that he has a curly hair shampoo! I bought this product several times, still haven't found a replacement 😃

Takes a lot of product to get desirable results

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on Mar 15, 2016

Got this along with the conditioner. Takes a ton of product to get a good lather going in the hair, but once it has lathered it is great. Shampoo alone is quite moisturizing and easily detangles my curly hair. Hair feels clean before conditioning but it is not unpleasant. If you get this, definitely get the accompanying conditioner, which is a much better product overall than the shampoo. Smell is okay. A bit earthy if you're into that.

Not enough moisture

Posted by Reviewer1119031 on Oct 12, 2012

Hair comes out dry, switched back to other brands

not impressed

Posted by 5355529316212729938 on Sep 24, 2015

not as moisturizing as i thought it was going to be. Not buying again.