No regrets for this purchase

Posted by A1725-6887 on Aug 03, 2013

I spent a long time 'talking myself into' purchasing a decent eye-shadow trio, because you know, you have to pay for the quality, no matter how reluctant you might be to fork out. But these are really good investment, and I appreciate the quality and the shades this trio has. Stay long and look fantastic. My recommendation.

Works great

Posted by FondaLaShay on Nov 26, 2013

Product stays in place much longer than my previous shadows. The lighter brown has a tiny bit of shimmer, but is not glittery by any means.

Mineral Fusion Eye Shadow

Posted by Reviewer3070200 on Jan 28, 2014

Mineral Fusion Make-up is very good. It will not irritate my eyes like other make-ups do. It stays nice and goes on smoothly.

Creates a pretty natural eye look :-)

Posted by 4652859674458276112 on Nov 13, 2014

This palette is quite tiny but the colours are really pigmented and very easy to blend. The colour combination in this palette is so natural that allows you to create a very pretty natural eye look. If you want a more stunning effect, I guess you may like to choose "Stunning" instead. I also bought the trio in "Diversity". They both create pretty eye look on their own palette, I also mix and match the colours to create more different looks.

fabulous for everyday wear

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Nov 19, 2015

These colours are great for both a daytime/natural and night time/more intense look. I am very happy.

recieved in a bad condition

Posted by 5222298774772090128 on Mar 04, 2016

The powder was leaking from the container and it was amess