Mineral Fusion, Intense Hydration Face Cream, Moisturize, 3.4 oz (96 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

A favorite !

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Jul 14, 2012

This cream, packed with hyaluronic acid, not only quenches my dry skin but, since it is also rich, it really helps the skin to retain moisture and to feel nourished. It provides me instant relief from feelings of tightness. The skin on my nose no longer flakes off after a day out on a cold windy day or a long hot shower. It even passed the test of a 12-hour flight : I applied it generously before the flight, and for the first time ever my skin felt and looked normal after the flight, while it usually feels like parchment after a long flight. It spreads nicely and leaves my skin with a healthy satin glow but not too shiny, since it sinks in quite well (I don't need to apply power on top). I find it rich enough to be used as a night cream. I like the radiant fresh aspect my skin has from using it, and feel my skin supple. Subtle smell which I find very pleasant. Apart from the preservative (phenoxyethanol, not the worst), the formula is super healthy with quality ingredients.

Absolutely Great!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

This cream feels fantastic on skin! Immediately skin feels so smooth & soft, & looks brighter & firmer, & feels so all day. Takes away any dryness. My Mum tried & she found it same affect. Beautiful scent. Good size tube, and no need to use loads per application. Good value. Will definitely buy again.

It works

Posted by 4692952971461548174 on Jun 01, 2012

Very very good! My dry ever scaling skin feels a deep relief with this cream It can me used both in the morning or evening.

Mineral Fusion Intense Hydration Facial Cream, for dry skin types

Posted by Reviewer2809615 on Mar 29, 2013

I really like that this cream has the mineral peptide blend which is supposed to be good for collagen production. However, I decided I cannot use it during the day as it leaves my face looking too shiny, which only seems to enhance my wrinkles and lines. I am going to try the mattifying formula instead.

Great for very dry skin!

Posted by Reviewer1802617 on Feb 06, 2012

This facial cream is excellent. Most moisturizers leave my skin feeling tight but this one leaves it feeling really soft re-hydrated. Seems like my skin looks fresher and smoother too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »