Not vegan cream

Posted by 4933357352903386075 on Jul 03, 2015

I' v hoped get really vegan cream, but it contains alcohol. I'm disappointed

Fantastic face cream

Posted by 5558914255164586274 on May 15, 2015

I have a dry/very dry skin and this product works wonders, absolutely love it. I've ordered a few times, great texture and great smell, finally a face cream that works for my skin type!! Not oily, not sticky, not dry, just perfect!

Don't like the scent

Posted by Reviewer3150935 on Feb 17, 2015

I like the thick consistency. It doesn't leave my face greasy or shiny. I don't like the scent. It reminds me of scents found in conventional personal care products that I used to be sensitive to and I instinctively cringe when I smell it and ask myself why a more natural-leaning company would use such an unnatural-type scent? I would prefer no scent. Luckily, the scent goes away quickly--probably within a minute of putting it on. I will continue to use what I purchased but will look for something else for next purchase.

Good product but not so intense hydration

Posted by 5707289559684972104 on Jan 05, 2015

I have madure and dry skin, so this cream is not the most indicated for me. But it's a good cream, maybe not for very dry skin, but if its not the case, I recommend it. Very good price and good quality.

Mineral Fusion Intense Hydration Facial Cream, for dry skin types

Posted by Reviewer2809615 on Nov 18, 2014

I bought a tube of this cream about a year ago because it had mineral peptides, including copper, which are supposed to be good for your skin. However, the ingredients have changed. Now this cream contains iron, which is an oxidant! I would prefer antioxidants! Will not re-purchase.

Lovely!

Posted by mamaimavegan on Aug 30, 2014

Feels a little heavy on the skin, but considering it's almost autumn I personally don't mind it. My skin didn't get any irritation so far, feels soft and those few wrinkles that I have appear to be less prominent. Nice scent, especially at bed-time. Will purchase more of this product!

very good

Posted by 5602632827404254499 on Mar 27, 2014

i love this product. i have been using this for 3 years now very very good

Broke me out

Posted by Reviewer1112167 on Jan 26, 2014

Thought I'd like this cream for winter, but I've come back to it multiple times and each time, without fail, it gives me acne overnight. Over it!

great for dry skin

Posted by 4643437949251122139 on Dec 08, 2013

I was having problems with dry skin this fall and I knew the air in winter would be even more dry. I love this product as it has really helped keep my skin from getting dry and flaky. It does have a bit of an "old woman" smell to it, but that is such a minor detail to me that I give it 5 stars anyway!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2568128 on Feb 07, 2013

I love this cream. Non greasy, my skin fully absorbs and hydrates. Husband says my face glows! What more could I want!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »