good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jul 07, 2012

I have very sensitive, oily skin and this doesn't control my oil at all. Might be better for combination skin. However, it is an excellent moisturizer. Very light, not greasy, subtle lavender scent, doesn't make me break out, and doesn't cause irritation (and I have super sensitive skin). Definitely kelps to repair my skin as well and heal acne breakouts.

Not for me.

Posted by 5372722833872902676 on Feb 21, 2014

This product has a lovely smell is not heavy and makes the skin feel soft. However it does not really helps oil and brightness problems. Mine is a combination skin with acne problems and I do not recomend this product to people like me.

Love it

Posted by frodoswami on May 15, 2012

Feels like it helps my skin grow and heal faster.

from norway

Posted by Reviewer1026623 on Jul 21, 2012

It is good moisturizer. my skin is oily, and i would say it controls oil. I like natural ingredients of the cream.

Mineral Fusion, Mattifying Oil-Control Facial Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1193538 on Oct 06, 2013

Fantastic product - just like Ren mattifying lotion but much better value! It's great for my combination skin

Nice non greasy facial cream

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 13, 2014

This is really nice facial cream, but in some point, my T - zone is shiny and oily. Scent is really weird - smells like Fastum gel. Glad it didn't make my skin burn and I had no allergical reaction. Maybe I will try another facial cream for oily skin types.

Sorry, I can not write a review, since I have not received the parcel.

Posted by slishkomjuly on Jul 02, 2012

Sorry, I can not write a review, since I have not received the parcel.