It Just Works!

Posted by organic on Jun 10, 2012

A little goes a long way and I love that it doesn't contain parabens and is a moisturizer that gives SPF 40 protection. Just have to wait for the whiteness of the lotion to sink in. It does make my face shiny, so I need to use a powder to reduce the shine on my face afterwards.

EXCELLENT

Posted by LOURDES on Jun 23, 2014

Excellent value for money, high SPF, I will buy.

Great sun protection!

Posted by 4637487193088516489 on Jul 18, 2016

The first time I used this - I hated it. But after using it a few times since and playing around with application size, I've grown to like it. Like any sunscreen or sun protection lotion, it does leave your skin oilier than it would've been before applying the lotion - it is sunscreen, after all. Initially, it does leave a white/blue cast on your skin but if you leave it to absorb into your skin for 5 minutes or so, that goes away. It does seem to have a shimmer in the lotion which is VERY subtle (I didn't even notice it the first time I used it), which may bother some people. It's quite a nice base to put foundation on top of but you do have to set your foundation with a matte powder or you will look a bit oily. Overall, I really like it and I don't seem to have burnt with it on (although it is winter where I live) and a little bit goes a long way!

Okay

Posted by Gnotify on Aug 03, 2016

The cream is pretty liquidy, but thick on the skin and leaves a white cast(after some time it sets into the skin and the white cast disappears). I live in a hot and humid country, so maybe this product is not very suitable for me...(well, it IS a moisturizer) Over all, it's not a bad product. More suitable for the winter and if you have dry skin.

Does what it's says on the tin

Posted by 4985599483867728570 on Oct 12, 2016

Very rich, moisturing and stops sunburn. I apply a good layer over face so have to wait about 5 minutes for it to soak in. I dont mind doing this anyway because it does preadvise. All white disappears easily skin does look rather shiney but lessens throughout the day even with small reapplications. I have large pores and found if I don't cleanse and tone properly these clog and can lead to break! Though this is the only down part, I will be purchasing again.