Best mineral sunblock for dry and sensitive skin!!

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

After DDF had discontinued their organic sunblock, I had been on a quest for the sunblock. I have sensitive dry skin and am allergic to chemical sunscreens so I could not go back to those; therefore, I was desperate to find the one for me. Some were too oily even for my dry skin and hard to take them off. Others were too dry and even flaked after several hours. Even after I had found a suitable one I still had to endure the smell of herbs which I do not enjoy: there were even ones that actually made me feel sick. Thus, I did not really hope much when I bought this one since I've had a myriad of disappointing experiences with sunblocks out there. However, my searching days are over! I am so glad I finally found the one for me! It is moisturizing but not too oily and not hard to take it off. Not only it does not have yucky and strange smell but also it makes your skin look good. It does not irritate your skin also. I will definitely buy this product again.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1719324 on Dec 22, 2011

Since I have used this product, everybody mentioned how young my skin looks. For the meximum result, you just have to wait for a moment for the white material to dissolve. In the first few trials, I was annoyed a bit as this product wasn't abosorbed by my skin very well. As soon as I stopped using other company's lotion I have been using and applied the mineral fusion only, it made a huge difference. No more watery feeling and very good skin absorption.

Mineral Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Jul 18, 2011

I tried this mineral sunscreen as Devita's one had been out of stock like forever. When you applying this sun moisturizer, it's bit shiny and having some white cast but if you use make up sponge when you apply on face, it will be so much improved. This is not a matte type but oily skin can use this as ingredients are great. I recommend this one to all skin types except extremely oily skin.

My everyday facial cream!

Posted by 5486336484415902713 on Oct 07, 2012

It leaves your skin soft, silky and dewy but not oily like some other creams do. It is the perfect everyday day cream with an SPF of 40. It is amazing!!! I use it daily after I wash my face, and it hydrates my skin the whole day.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Oct 10, 2012

It's moisturizer + physical sunblock, after applying little bit white, but just after 1 minute it's getting ok. Ideal under make up.

Best Mineral sunblock I found

Posted by 4902567889087251759 on Feb 09, 2014

When applied to a few minutes, will not white stain. Not sticky. Not peel off. It's the best for me.

What a luxury!

Posted by saralovesiherb on Jan 13, 2015

This is a beautiful sunscreen/moisturiser. It smells wonderful and leaves skin feeling only slightly dewy - the same feeling you would have after putting on liquid foundation. I've actually noticed a more even skin tone after using this daily for a few weeks now. It's perfect for the face/neck and chest area. Very delicate. I usually have trouble with clogged pores after sunscreen, but this is breathable. Also excellent list of ingredients.

I enjoy using it

Posted by 4797924954267735041 on Jan 16, 2014

I remembered being baffled by the good reviews but this product deserves it! I use it everyday. At first it applies white but then it becomes transparent. A little goes a long way. I love it!

Mineral Fusion SPF 40 Misturizer

Posted by Reviewer3254820 on Sep 09, 2015

I've shopped at iHerb regularly for 7 years and I think this is the first time I've written a review - so that should tell you something. I love this product - not only is it a sunscreen but it is a great daily moisturizer which I feel leaves my skin looking more healthy after I apply it, every time. Yes, it is a sunscreen which means that you have to wait about 60 seconds for the white sheen to disappear before you apply makeup. But what do you expect? Every moisturizer with a decent SPF does that. Your other option is to prematurely age from sun exposure. I will buy this product again and again and again. I love it. Well worth the price.

LOVE this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1379244 on Apr 27, 2016

My dry sensitive skin loves this! It makes my skin look better too (the peptides) Its moisturising and gentle and it works. I have used every mineral sunscreen out there and this is the best.