I enjoy using it

Posted by 4797924954267735041 on Jan 16, 2014

I remembered being baffled by the good reviews but this product deserves it! I use it everyday. At first it applies white but then it becomes transparent. A little goes a long way. I love it!

What a luxury!

Posted by saralovesiherb on Jan 13, 2015

This is a beautiful sunscreen/moisturiser. It smells wonderful and leaves skin feeling only slightly dewy - the same feeling you would have after putting on liquid foundation. I've actually noticed a more even skin tone after using this daily for a few weeks now. It's perfect for the face/neck and chest area. Very delicate. I usually have trouble with clogged pores after sunscreen, but this is breathable. Also excellent list of ingredients.

Mineral Fusion SPF 40 Misturizer

Posted by Reviewer3254820 on Sep 09, 2015

I've shopped at iHerb regularly for 7 years and I think this is the first time I've written a review - so that should tell you something. I love this product - not only is it a sunscreen but it is a great daily moisturizer which I feel leaves my skin looking more healthy after I apply it, every time. Yes, it is a sunscreen which means that you have to wait about 60 seconds for the white sheen to disappear before you apply makeup. But what do you expect? Every moisturizer with a decent SPF does that. Your other option is to prematurely age from sun exposure. I will buy this product again and again and again. I love it. Well worth the price.

EXCELLENT

Posted by LOURDES on Jun 23, 2014

Excellent value for money, high SPF, I will buy.

Too sticky

Posted by 4708499678016839496 on Aug 12, 2014

I wanted to love this but I find it too sticky. The best SPF moisturiser I have found without questionable ingredients is Moo Goo, an Australian brand.

Mineral Fusion, Mineral SPF 40 Moisturizer, Moisturize, For All Skin Types, 3.4 oz (96 g)

Posted by 5003236741771385900 on Nov 11, 2014

Leaves white cast, very shiny. Feels okay on, but the appearance is unflattering. May be helped by putting a powder on top, but not good on its own.

LOVE this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1379244 on Apr 27, 2016

My dry sensitive skin loves this! It makes my skin look better too (the peptides) Its moisturising and gentle and it works. I have used every mineral sunscreen out there and this is the best.

Very stinky

Posted by 5218793069812610982 on Jun 10, 2016

Haven't tried it on my face yet, only on the back of my hand. First of all the packaging is not very good, the product is very runny and just pours out of the tube without me having to squeeze it, it will be a mess with daily use. The scent is unbearable, grandma florals on steroids. Also has silicons, for such a clean brand with other great ingredients, that's a huge disappointment. I don't know how I'm supposed to wear this under my nose, already getting a headache.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »