Mineral Fusion

Posted by Reviewer2010846 on Oct 09, 2012

I have been using "mineral fusion" facial scrub for about 1 week, I already LOVE it, my face appears brighter and renewed.

face cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1824051 on Oct 11, 2011

this works good. Makes your face nice and soft, with all the great ingredients. very gentle to the skin too

Amazing!

Posted by 4913927913848227721 on Dec 16, 2013

This product is a great all natural exfoliant. Upon using it for the first time, my face was extremely soft and glowing!!! This is way better than my Boscia face polish. I will continue to purchase.

The scrub I was looking for.

Posted by 4776094376048166826 on Sep 23, 2015

I would have flakes on my face from using products that would give a rash and then they would leave flakes on my face. I tried using the regular face scrub but they didn't get rid of the flakes properly because the grains in the scrub would be too big to effectively remove the small flakes from my skin so I looked for a scrub with smaller grains. I looked at microderm scrubs but they're a bit pricey so I was thrilled when I found this scrub because it did the job that they would do for a cheaper price. The grains are super tiny so they're able to get the majority of the flakes off my skin. It also leaves my skin feeling so smooth that I just love running my hands over my face after I use it. I try to use it weekly or every two weeks. I've bought a 2nd one and it's the only scrub I'm using from now on because it gives the effect I'm looking for.