July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mineral Fusion, Sheer Tint Foundation, Sheer Coverage, Neutral, 1.8 fl oz (54 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Posted by Reviewer1685108 on Jan 30, 2013

I feel that I have to write a review of this product, since everything that has been written about it is very bad. This is my absolute favourite among natural looking foundations. I use it all year round, but it you like thicker more powder based foundations this is still a perfect choice for summer months, when you might want a lighter alternative. It has a light smell, nothing you notice really. It goes in really well, evens out perfectly and gives your skin a healthy glow. I just love this product! I am a make up junkie and I have tried almost every foundation there is on the market. Trust me, this one is fabulous!

Awesome

Posted by 5337096105814340123 on Sep 17, 2013

Love it! Great sheer coverage

very greasy

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Jun 17, 2011

I have very dry sensitive skin and this is very thick and creamy with not much colour. Colour neutral is good shade for medium olive skin. It did not irritate my skin which was good but I look shiney and greasy once applied.