New To iHerb?

Mineral Fusion, Skin-Soothing Face Toner, Tone, All Skin Types, 3.3 fl oz (98 ml)

A good toner

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Jul 09, 2012

I received this product without a box. I use it to clear all traces of makeup remover from my skin without using water, and to refresh my skin first thing in the morning. It makes my skin feel refreshed, clean and soothed, while it usually feels a bit tight after rinsing off my cleanser. I need to use quite a bit of product though, so I can wipe the cotton pad accross the face smoothly. The bottle sprays really tiny droplets, almost a mist, making it nice and refreshing to spray directly on the skin. If it didn't contain phenoxyethanol (preserver, used as an alternative to parabens), the formula would be very healthy.

M.F. skin soothing facial toner

Posted by 5673290447568561869 on Jun 30, 2014

Excellent product! Not as cheap as some but definitely worth it! Calms down the redness and irritation in my face. Is light and easily absorbed. Love the spray bottle - means you don't waste product on cottonballs. Would definitely buy again! :)

Strongly scented toner

Posted by 4797924954267735041 on Jan 16, 2014

All the facial skin care product I bought have a sort of smell I am not too crazy about and the toner has the strongest. Other than that I don't know : I don't know toners very well.