Miracle II Soap, Moisturizing Miracle Soap, 22 fl oz (638 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent Soap

Posted by Reviewer2986480 on Mar 30, 2011

This is the only soap I will let touch my body. Excellent!

Best all around product.

Posted by Reviewer1634258 on Aug 11, 2011

I have used Miracle 11 soap for many years and have found it to be the gentlest, yet best cleansing soap ever. It doesn't take much to get the results you desire. Since I have a severe skin problem it is an answer to prayer for me.

Best. Soap. Ever. Period.

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jul 16, 2012

Hands down, the BEST shampoo/conditioner in one. I have long, fine blond hair and have been looking for this all of my life. I still can't believe the results. This makes my hair look and feel like a model's! Way better than any other of the tons of shampoos I've used. This soap also works wonders for my complexion. It cleans better than ANY soap I've ever used (and I've used plenty)!! Now, this is not your most feminine smelling soap, nevertheless it has a good, fresh smell, and you know what, I know it works way better than even the expensive stuff I've used. When my laundry detergent runs out, I will try use it for that as well.

Dry itchy skin.

Posted by Reviewer3317488 on Nov 02, 2011

I love love love this product. I have dry winter itchy skin and this is the only product I can use when I shower. My skin fells clean and energized. Regular soap clogs the pores and makes my skin feel sticky.

Best soap ever

Posted by Reviewer1157930 on Apr 09, 2011

It can't be beat for gentleness and versatility. I've used them all and I always come back to this soap. It's awesome for head to toes, the house, laundry and garden applications!! I'm so happy to see iherb carrying a few of the MII products. Please offer more and various sizes!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »