Threw it in Garbage

Posted by Reviewer2310173 on Aug 14, 2011

I'm sorry, but the stench upon opening was probably the deal-breaker. True enough that once you rinse and boil a minute, there's no remaining odor. But then the texture issue raises its ugly head. Too hard, and unlike normal cooked pasta, even al-dente. I really did gag. Sorry. For those of you who like this stuff, carry on. I just couldn't do it.

Awful

Posted by Lillyhammer on Oct 22, 2015

I have bad dreams about this

Terrible Smell that just lingers and really makes it hard to eat

Posted by 4622079126259214095 on Jun 10, 2014

They looked really nice in the packet but once opened the fishy smell hits you and no matter how much rinsing the smell was still there. Boiled them as directed and still smelly. If these did not have that fishy smell they would have actually not been that bad. Kids refused to eat them as you could still smell the fishy smell. Sorry will not buy again :(

Miracle Noodle, Angel Hair, Shirataki Pasta

Posted by Reviewer3312736 on Jan 23, 2012

Taste fishy

Oh the horror..

Posted by Reviewer1075541 on Sep 07, 2011

I had heard so much about this product, but it was nothing like what I expected. (I figured it would resemble rice-pasta or glassnoodles in some way, but it's nowhere close). It is true that it absorbs a lot of taste, but the consistency is terrible. Gelatinous and "impossible" to chew, I had to throw mine away along with the rest of my dish. I'd rather go hungry than diet using this product. Made me feel sick.

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer2666123 on Oct 21, 2011

The texture of the noodles was slimy, I have never eaten anything like it. It felt uncomfortable to chew and swallow this. I do not think I will re-order it. I have no complaints other than the texture, though.

Gross.

Posted by Reviewer1255377 on Feb 10, 2012

Smell and texture is so gross. Ordered 4 packets and threw all away. What a waste.

yuck!

Posted by Reviewer1752731 on Jul 15, 2012

This slimy poor excuse for noodles doesn't taste good and has a weird texture.

Was a bit disappointed

Posted by 5051118067207047574 on Feb 06, 2014

Found the texture of these let the product down. They smell pretty bad (quite fishy in my opinion) but that wasn't the issue as a nice strong flavored sauce and a good rinse helps reduce that. The problem was the texture, not like pasta texture at all. So just didn't hit the spot. Fill you up alright but just not that enjoyable to eat.

Non eatable

Posted by Reviewer1805163 on Jul 16, 2014

The noodles was not good. It doesn't help that it's calorie-free when I had to hide the fish-taste in ketchup and other kind of spice and sauces. The see-through gelly look combined with fish smell made me loose my appetite.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »