smelled very fishy

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Apr 17, 2014

I didn't like the fishy smell.

Not good

Posted by 5634224288385567258 on Feb 01, 2014

Weird taste, felt like rubber.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1427651 on Sep 04, 2013

Not really my cup of tea, but ok.

Not for me!

Posted by Lol-li-tush on Aug 12, 2013

No taste. Did not like it is floating in the water, the water seems to be more than pasta. The microscopic portion. The purchase was an experiment. I will not buy another. Вкуса никакого. Не понравилось что оно плавает в воде, воды кажется больше чем макарон. Микроскопическая порция. Покупка была экспериментом. Не буду покупать еще.

Rubbery texture

Posted by ronenil on Jul 29, 2013

The good ting about these noodles is that you can make them any flavour you like, they have little to no taste on their own and will absorb the flavour of the sauce you put them in. For me the bad thing was the texture, it is really rubbery and I had a hard time chewing them. Also they smelled a lot like seaweed, even after I rinsed them of.

Not what I was expecting!

Posted by Reviewer2156323 on Dec 31, 2012

I first heard of this product through a family member. The pasta comes floating in a water-filled bag so there's not much there. The taste is fine but it's not something you can feed more than one person so it is quite an expensive way to eat nothing!

Okey

Posted by heddaprestonberg on Nov 02, 2012

Plus for zero calories, but I think the consistency is a little bit nasty... No taste at all, so remember to use spice.

Nothing like pasta

Posted by ullteppeogvarmte on Oct 31, 2012

These are tasteless, and hard when you chew them. They taste nothing like pasta.

No me gusta la textura

Posted by ilunn1988 on Oct 24, 2012

No se parece en nada a la pasta tradicional. Tiene una consistencia muy rara como gomosa. No me resulta nada agradable comerlos. Si los juntas con otras salsas rápidamente cogen el sabor de esas salsas.

pasta

Posted by ling76 on Oct 11, 2012

wierd consistency, did not taste much.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »