Love

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

Doesnt really have any taste . The texture is just like any other noodle . I always buy / stock up on this . Yay for 0 calories

Pretty good!

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Apr 28, 2015

I love a good noodle and this one is not excluded. It has healthy ingredients and it cooks well as any noodle dish. One of my favs!

Great alternative for wheat pasta

Posted by 4838968541881759122 on Apr 23, 2015

This wi be my new 'pasta' alternative, great.

Tastes just like real noodles

Posted by Reviewer1562837 on Mar 07, 2015

Amazing, best wheat-free noodles I've had.

Surprisingly Delicious

Posted by 5665743347153606669 on Jan 28, 2015

"I was skeptical at first but what a surprise to my palate. The texture took about 15 seconds to adjust but ended up being delicious!

supresses hunger

Posted by 4910154490609679168 on Jan 02, 2015

great product, blunts appetite - that helps you to stay within your calorie limits Rinse it well to remove the smell and mix it with Light Prego Sauce and saute for 3-4 minutes, tastes just like real pasta.

Awesome and NO CALORIES

Posted by 5654944524003135056 on Nov 11, 2014

Best thing I have come across for dieting EVER! Rinse off good for 1-2 min in cold water, heat in microwave / boil? (never tried) / or heat in a dry pan, then put your sauce on, and have a full meal with only the calories of the sauce.

Very easy and delicious

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Oct 30, 2014

A great gluten free alternative to ramen type noodles. Very fast prep. Blanch 1 minute.

Mrs

Posted by 5549286874984161864 on Oct 15, 2014

Food without calories. I can add any spice, or protein and veg to go with it. Add any flavor you want. To start with, I think it's best to divide the pack between tow or three meals, before you find out how much it fill you up. It should be available in any supper market. But it's not.

Miracle noodle- it really is a miracle

Posted by 5307379405579358021 on Aug 19, 2014

The noodles have been a fantastic substitute to the real thing…being able to feel like I was eating noodle when I wasn't meant I could stick to the guidelines of the Changing Habits Protocol! Perfect!