Great no calorie substitute for pasta!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Pasta with no calories? I couldn't think that could be true! Me and my husband love it! It has a funny smell when you open the sachet, but once you rinse it, the smell is gone, and is really absorbing the flavours of the food you combine it with. I had bolognese sauce with it, and went down like a charm! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Gluten free 0 carbs and EASY

Posted by Reviewer1759205 on Jul 30, 2011

These noodles aren't much. Don't have a flavor per se. But I LOVE THEM. They are exactly the meal filler that I need, and they add something with no dietary cost. Unless of course extra fiber is a problem for you. Just what my diet needed.

Ideal cal-free substitute for italian style pasta

Posted by Reviewer1920026 on Jul 27, 2011

All shirataki noodles have a light algae like aftertaste, so it's best to rinse them under hot water before use. I like my fettucine in a hot tomato sauce with chili, garlic, celery, oregano and basil.

Good for dieters

Posted by Reviewer2036832 on Aug 12, 2011

these noodles are great for a gluten free diet. Very good in a stir fry. Quick to prepare and terrific for digestion.

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2253971 on Sep 04, 2011

I can't really say anything else than that theese noodles live up to their name; it's a MIRACLE and I love it! No carbs and so easy to make, pluss they really fill you up. The noodles doesn't taste much alone, but throw in your favourite spices in the water and let the magic happend :)

From norway

Posted by Reviewer1354445 on Aug 03, 2011

Amazing, I really like this poroduct. I put it in a wok pan with lots of vegetables and strong sauce. Its great.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2023073 on Aug 30, 2011

These are great......just have to make sure you rinse, rinse, rinse and pat dry. Even better if you put them in a warm frying pan and then dry.

Great in chinese/indian dishes

Posted by Siljel on Dec 28, 2011

I find that I can't use this on its own like regular pasta, but if I mix it with sauce and chicken etc., it's great. In other words, it's not a main dish but a side, mixed in. Will buy again for guilt-free exciting dinner! Low carb.

LOVES IT!!!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

This is GREAT!!! I use it for asian noodle dishes though, doesn't really work as a regular pasta-sub. But in noodle dishes it's AMAZING! I LOVE being able to eat noodles again =D (low carb)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3189648 on Oct 17, 2011

A great substitute for traditional noodles!! You can't tell the difference when adding it to your favorite dish (with sauce)! RECOMENDED! :D