miricle rice

Posted by 4938563605156587327 on Feb 13, 2015

No one in my family enjoyed this product. I originally bought it to emulate sushi but the gel like globules were not suitable for that so I made a salad with them and the taste wasnt unpleasant but the texture was weird.

Amazing substitute for rice

Posted by 5143800280924132470 on Nov 05, 2014

Easy to use. I used it in stead of rice in making kimchi fried rice and it tasted great. However, I do not think I will repurchase due to the small package size.

Miracle Rice

Posted by 5660175667147548848 on May 20, 2014

These indicate they are carb free, but I gain pounds EVERY single time I eat them. You gotta' wonder.....Need to add spices for flavor.

Okay

Posted by 94Tina on Mar 18, 2014

Tried this for sushi, but it didn't work out that well. I might buy it again, but I prefer the pasta versions for other dishes.

Good

Posted by 5040614690444723727 on Dec 31, 2013

Tasty

Ok

Posted by Fantasy on Oct 05, 2013

I prefer the miracle pasta over the rice. Maybe I should try and use it another way than I did. Worth a try, though!

NOT OUR FAVORITE

Posted by MarieMR on Sep 20, 2013

TO HARD AND FLAVOUR WILL NOT SOAK IN TO THE PRODUCT!

Instead of Rice

Posted by 5729413346886569128 on Aug 17, 2013

Nothing can replace rice but this is a good way to go if you can't have the real thing. It reminds me more of couscous though use is just like it would the couscous

Not Even Close to real rice

Posted by Enviotonin on Aug 05, 2013

The taste and texture is far from the real thing, and it has strange "chemical" smell even after bleached in boiling water for like 4 mins. Best way to bleached and dry it is to use a sieve. Might be good for cooking something up, but really not something to eat on its own like normal rice. As far i know even most actually eat the pasta version with heavy sauce, which end point pointless to have zero calories food cover with ton of calories worth of sauce. Price wise, its on the costly side if consider it for daily consumption.

ok