Not Even Close to real rice

Posted by Enviotonin on Aug 05, 2013

The taste and texture is far from the real thing, and it has strange "chemical" smell even after bleached in boiling water for like 4 mins. Best way to bleached and dry it is to use a sieve. Might be good for cooking something up, but really not something to eat on its own like normal rice. As far i know even most actually eat the pasta version with heavy sauce, which end point pointless to have zero calories food cover with ton of calories worth of sauce. Price wise, its on the costly side if consider it for daily consumption.

Instead of Rice

Posted by 5729413346886569128 on Aug 17, 2013

Nothing can replace rice but this is a good way to go if you can't have the real thing. It reminds me more of couscous though use is just like it would the couscous

NOT OUR FAVORITE

Posted by MarieMR on Sep 20, 2013

TO HARD AND FLAVOUR WILL NOT SOAK IN TO THE PRODUCT!

Ok

Posted by Fantasy on Oct 05, 2013

I prefer the miracle pasta over the rice. Maybe I should try and use it another way than I did. Worth a try, though!

Okay

Posted by 94Tina on Mar 18, 2014

Tried this for sushi, but it didn't work out that well. I might buy it again, but I prefer the pasta versions for other dishes.

Good

Posted by 5040614690444723727 on Dec 31, 2013

Tasty

ok

Posted by 5114372802546361986 on Feb 15, 2014

not my favorite

Eating jelly

Posted by 4878833004074470087 on Oct 11, 2013

Does not have the same texture as rice and it feels as though I'm eating jelly!

You will know the difference

Posted by 5187928394358570607 on Feb 18, 2016

I viewed this as a no carb alternative to traditional rice, after all it has the word rice right in the name, It has no taste, which is great as it allows flavors from the main dish to come out more. My issue is that the texture doesn't really mimic rice and isn't as versatile. It is great for controlling my diabetes, but I have not found the right dish to use this in. I do however find their Angel Hair to be a great alternative in Pho and as a substitute for rice noodles. They are ready to use super fast , only blanche for 5 minutes and done.

Tiny rice size noodles

Posted by 5620421736046957450 on Oct 28, 2016

I always wash my 'miracle noodle', but these were not easy to handle as they are tiny, incooked rice size. Taste was ok. Won't buy again.