Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Miracle Noodle, Miracle Rice, 8 oz (227 g)

Real nice

Posted by darmar on Jun 19, 2014

Good product. Easy to prepare.

Love!

Posted by 5475834836105575523 on Aug 07, 2014

I am not a fan of the other types of miracle/shirataki noodles. I find they are chewy and have an odd taste. But I love the rice version! I like it in stirfry or I make a healthy version of rice pudding. It's great.

Miracle rice indeed.

Posted by 5547363406938675523 on Jun 30, 2013

I really liked this product and couldn't believe how much it tasted like real rice. When I first opened the package the smell made me have doubts as it smelled like shrimps. I tasted it just out from the bag and they had no taste. But I have made a great choice continuing to cook them because it turned out that they take the taste of the food you cook. I used them with milk, sweetener and vanilla and they turned out great. Can't wait to receive my next calorie free order:)

Better than expected

Posted by 4636266817028694104 on Sep 15, 2013

These are like little pearls rather than rice, great addition to bulk out a low carb / low calorie meal.

love this miracle noodle. Can use it just like any other noodle but NO CALORIES

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Oct 13, 2013

Wow - I tried this once and have now bought heaps. I now have one ZERO CALORIE meal a week using the miracle noodle. It acts just like rice and absorbs other flavours. One packet is really filling. I was really surprised that I had trouble eating a single packet as it doesn't look like enough but it is. Check out the zero calorie sauces on iherb as well for a full zero calorie meal. I have lost 10 lb in 12 weeks and this is the only thing I have changed about my diet. It is so easy. Give it a go. You won't be disappointed