From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1250238 on Sep 16, 2011

I had to try this, because I love rice. But this did not taste like rice, and had no consistency of rice. I'm not going to buy this product again.

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1297323 on Nov 16, 2011

Tastes like rotten shrimpshell. I tried to put plenty spicy sauce on, but it still tastet horrible. AND i got hungry after about one hour...I would not recomend it.

did not like

Posted by Reviewer2517196 on Sep 23, 2011

would not buy again

ESTAFA. NO LO HE RECIBIDO Y SE NIEGAN A REENVIARME LOS PRODUCTOS DE NUEVO NI A REEMBOLSARME EL DINERO. AHORA DICEN QUE TENGO QUE ESPERAR UN AÑO.NO RECOMIENDO PARA NADA ESTA PAGINA, NO HAY PAYPAL Y HE LEIDO QUE MUCHOS PAQUETES NO LLEGAN Y SE QUEDAN CON EL DINERO.ESTAFADORES!

Posted by 5337235858947159744 on Jul 23, 2012

Blech

Posted by Reviewer2310173 on Aug 14, 2011

Threw it out.

from Belgium

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Jul 29, 2011

I hoped I'd found an alternative to "real" pasta, which I couldn't eat anymore because of blood glucose issues. I'm not particularly fond of these noodles, they have no taste, it feels like you're eating rubber bands. I'm not a fan.