Taste ok, but undigestible

Posted by Reviewer1896114 on Jun 27, 2012

These noodles don't have much flavor, but do pick up the flavor of whatever they are cooked with. Texture is ok. However my body didn't like them and they upset my stomach.

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer2143948 on Jul 15, 2011

Smelled like fish/shrimps when I opened the packet. Tastes nothing.

Very good!

Posted by 4910138453382001784 on Apr 17, 2014

I love this shirataki!

great

Posted by Reviewer2282807 on Jun 01, 2012

Taste good. Prepare according to package directions. Arrived on time and in conditions. Great for making tomato and rice soup.

Prefer the noodle.

Posted by 4883426281247904464 on Apr 29, 2016

Takes a bit of time to prepare. Tastes ok and not at all like real rice. Stick with the noodle,

My Saviour

Posted by 5307379405579358021 on Aug 19, 2014

The rice has been a fantastic substitute to the real thing…being able to feel like I was eating rice when I wasn't meant I could stick to the guidelines of the Changing Habits Protocol! Perfect!

Is it really rice?

Posted by 5425791037240372204 on Oct 23, 2013

Ok so this stuff doesn't look or taste like real rice but it's amazing! It soaks up all moisture and flavour of other components in your dishes and it's calorie free, what could get better than that?! Personally I thought it tasted delicious as well whether it was not proper rice or what, definitely need to buy this

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2562345 on Apr 03, 2012

It is unbelievable that this product has zero calories. My recipe turned out to be wonderful - although I must admit that I had some doubts. Two of my sons are diabetic, and they were both very impressed. I will not hesitate to use your products in any recipes calling for pastas.

Good

Posted by deifinasteting on Nov 16, 2011

A good choice on low carb diet

Miracle Product.

Posted by 4693441751219844974 on Mar 30, 2014

If I am being honest it took me a long time to actually get the courage to try these the first time but after the first time I am hooked. Just like the real thing without the guilt.