Miracle Noodle, Miracle Rice, Shirataki,

Posted by Reviewer1683772 on Feb 04, 2012

You will be satisfied with the rice. This product is very filling. You don’t have to worry about excessive craving with the rice. iHerb is an excellent company; you will be pleased with this product. This was my first time using this company. I did us another company before, but iHerb is the better company. I will not go with another company for my Miracle products.

When ever I need rice in a recipe

Posted by Reviewer1993523 on Dec 26, 2011

I use the miracle rice. It is great for all kind of foods that includes rice in the recipe and LCHF friendly :)

Good

Posted by deifinasteting on Nov 16, 2011

A good choice on low carb diet

Love it!

Posted by 5442150047492317896 on Jul 09, 2012

I love this product. It has virtually no taste until it is mixed with a flavor. It does have an odor when opened but with rinsing that will be gone. I eat the "rice" twice a day a lot of time to cut down on calorie intake and yet not feel deprived or hungry. I have experimented with different ingredients to add to this and haven't found much that I don't like with this product. In addition, I have never had such good service with another company as I have experienced with iherb!

great

Posted by Reviewer2282807 on Jun 01, 2012

Taste good. Prepare according to package directions. Arrived on time and in conditions. Great for making tomato and rice soup.

Miracle Rice

Posted by Reviewer3040172 on Mar 09, 2012

The Miracle rice is very good. I will order more.

Calorie Free...

Posted by Reviewer3094506 on Mar 12, 2012

This works in my diet just fine.It takes flavor from what you add it to.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2840077 on Mar 23, 2012

The best way of eating and not getting fat.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2562345 on Apr 03, 2012

It is unbelievable that this product has zero calories. My recipe turned out to be wonderful - although I must admit that I had some doubts. Two of my sons are diabetic, and they were both very impressed. I will not hesitate to use your products in any recipes calling for pastas.

nice noodle

Posted by Reviewer1234770 on Apr 09, 2012

good with ketchup or soy souce