Good

Posted by 5028664045977749578 on Oct 02, 2014

Easy to use, quick to cook and absorbs flavors nicely. The texture is unusually, but not awful. I quite liked these! In a curry you could not notice the texture being any different to normal rice.

casi casi arroz

Posted by Sernalu on Jan 04, 2015

cuando estas a dieta y suspiras por los hidratos, poderte hacer un buen plato de "falso arroz" para mi es un gran invento! no tienen sabor, la textura es mi agradable, sabrán a la salsa que le pongas. Yo sulo usar alfredo de walden farms y saben como si llevaran mantequilla

Easy to use

Posted by 4782871389558091475 on Mar 29, 2014

So easy to add to any meal!

Miracle Product.

Posted by 4693441751219844974 on Mar 30, 2014

If I am being honest it took me a long time to actually get the courage to try these the first time but after the first time I am hooked. Just like the real thing without the guilt.

Very good!

Posted by 4910138453382001784 on Apr 17, 2014

I love this shirataki!

Best rice substitute

Posted by Danil35 on Jun 11, 2014

I love this as a rice substitute or with bolangenese. Perfect for low carb!!!

Real nice

Posted by darmar on Jun 19, 2014

Good product. Easy to prepare.

Love!

Posted by 5475834836105575523 on Aug 07, 2014

I am not a fan of the other types of miracle/shirataki noodles. I find they are chewy and have an odd taste. But I love the rice version! I like it in stirfry or I make a healthy version of rice pudding. It's great.

Miracle rice indeed.

Posted by 5547363406938675523 on Jun 30, 2013

I really liked this product and couldn't believe how much it tasted like real rice. When I first opened the package the smell made me have doubts as it smelled like shrimps. I tasted it just out from the bag and they had no taste. But I have made a great choice continuing to cook them because it turned out that they take the taste of the food you cook. I used them with milk, sweetener and vanilla and they turned out great. Can't wait to receive my next calorie free order:)

Better than expected

Posted by 4636266817028694104 on Sep 15, 2013

These are like little pearls rather than rice, great addition to bulk out a low carb / low calorie meal.