Okay

Posted by 94Tina on Mar 18, 2014

Tried this for sushi, but it didn't work out that well. I might buy it again, but I prefer the pasta versions for other dishes.

NOT OUR FAVORITE

Posted by MarieMR on Sep 20, 2013

TO HARD AND FLAVOUR WILL NOT SOAK IN TO THE PRODUCT!

ok

Posted by 5568822978280810561 on Nov 18, 2012

ok

Don't like the texture

Posted by 4920053941657992961 on Nov 06, 2012

I really don't like the texture. but it's a good way to make your meals bigger without the added calories

Good

Posted by 5040614690444723727 on Dec 31, 2013

Tasty

Ok

Posted by Fantasy on Oct 05, 2013

I prefer the miracle pasta over the rice. Maybe I should try and use it another way than I did. Worth a try, though!

Miracle Rice

Posted by 5660175667147548848 on May 20, 2014

These indicate they are carb free, but I gain pounds EVERY single time I eat them. You gotta' wonder.....Need to add spices for flavor.

Not Even Close to real rice

Posted by Enviotonin on Aug 05, 2013

The taste and texture is far from the real thing, and it has strange "chemical" smell even after bleached in boiling water for like 4 mins. Best way to bleached and dry it is to use a sieve. Might be good for cooking something up, but really not something to eat on its own like normal rice. As far i know even most actually eat the pasta version with heavy sauce, which end point pointless to have zero calories food cover with ton of calories worth of sauce. Price wise, its on the costly side if consider it for daily consumption.

Instead of Rice

Posted by 5729413346886569128 on Aug 17, 2013

Nothing can replace rice but this is a good way to go if you can't have the real thing. It reminds me more of couscous though use is just like it would the couscous

Miracle Rice

Posted by Reviewer1780612 on Jan 24, 2012

This product is not for me. All the reviews were right about the smell on opening, this goes as soon as the rice is rinsed. It cooks easily and quickly, in fact it needs no cooking at all, only heating. You soon feel as though you have had a more than an adequate meal, but for me, the gelatinous feel when eating it, was more than I could cope with. I put it into soup, then I tried it with Soy meat and vegetables, but no more thank you. How can anyone know without trying something. I would certainly shop with iHerb Co. again they were quick and efficient.