RICE

Posted by Reviewer2896917 on Feb 05, 2012

IT WAS OK.

Miracle Rice

Posted by Reviewer1780612 on Jan 24, 2012

This product is not for me. All the reviews were right about the smell on opening, this goes as soon as the rice is rinsed. It cooks easily and quickly, in fact it needs no cooking at all, only heating. You soon feel as though you have had a more than an adequate meal, but for me, the gelatinous feel when eating it, was more than I could cope with. I put it into soup, then I tried it with Soy meat and vegetables, but no more thank you. How can anyone know without trying something. I would certainly shop with iHerb Co. again they were quick and efficient.

Not as good as the noodles/ Gooey

Posted by cleaneatingvegan on Apr 24, 2012

Stick with the angel hair for a real pasta experience with zero calories.

ok

Posted by 5568822978280810561 on Nov 18, 2012

ok

Ok. I guess.

Posted by 4993671801980002935 on Aug 17, 2012

No taste.

so so

Posted by vered999 on Aug 18, 2012

I didn't like the texture, I prefer the noodle form of this

Don't like the texture

Posted by 4920053941657992961 on Nov 06, 2012

I really don't like the texture. but it's a good way to make your meals bigger without the added calories

miricle rice

Posted by 4938563605156587327 on Feb 13, 2015

No one in my family enjoyed this product. I originally bought it to emulate sushi but the gel like globules were not suitable for that so I made a salad with them and the taste wasnt unpleasant but the texture was weird.

Miracle Rice

Posted by 5660175667147548848 on May 20, 2014

These indicate they are carb free, but I gain pounds EVERY single time I eat them. You gotta' wonder.....Need to add spices for flavor.

Not Even Close to real rice

Posted by Enviotonin on Aug 05, 2013

The taste and texture is far from the real thing, and it has strange "chemical" smell even after bleached in boiling water for like 4 mins. Best way to bleached and dry it is to use a sieve. Might be good for cooking something up, but really not something to eat on its own like normal rice. As far i know even most actually eat the pasta version with heavy sauce, which end point pointless to have zero calories food cover with ton of calories worth of sauce. Price wise, its on the costly side if consider it for daily consumption.