These are interesting : )

Posted by Reviewer2442410 on Feb 08, 2012

I think these are good noodles and interesting. I will eat these again

Very Yummy, taste like real pasta and HEALTHY!!

Posted by Reviewer1790225 on Feb 08, 2012

The nutrition of a vegetable, but taste just like pasta :)

RICE

Posted by Reviewer2896917 on Feb 05, 2012

IT WAS OK.

Miracle Noodle, Miracle Rice, Shirataki,

Posted by Reviewer1683772 on Feb 04, 2012

You will be satisfied with the rice. This product is very filling. You don’t have to worry about excessive craving with the rice. iHerb is an excellent company; you will be pleased with this product. This was my first time using this company. I did us another company before, but iHerb is the better company. I will not go with another company for my Miracle products.

Unbelievable! Awesome addition and go-to!

Posted by Reviewer1498637 on Jan 24, 2012

I love this rice, I addit to lentil soup, vegetable soup, or have it alone with -almond milk and stevia, similar to the rice with milk and sugar I had as a kid!

Miracle Rice

Posted by Reviewer1780612 on Jan 24, 2012

This product is not for me. All the reviews were right about the smell on opening, this goes as soon as the rice is rinsed. It cooks easily and quickly, in fact it needs no cooking at all, only heating. You soon feel as though you have had a more than an adequate meal, but for me, the gelatinous feel when eating it, was more than I could cope with. I put it into soup, then I tried it with Soy meat and vegetables, but no more thank you. How can anyone know without trying something. I would certainly shop with iHerb Co. again they were quick and efficient.

The best product ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2130947 on Jan 17, 2012

I just discovered Miracle Noodle, and it is the most amazing food! It is soooooo filling.... with no guilt! No calories! It is virtually flavorless by itself, so it takes on the flavor of any seasoning you add! It's truly a "miracle" food! It's perfect for the HCG diet, a low-carb diet and/or a gluten-free diet. I was already taking glucomannan in capsule form to curb my appetite, but it's even better as a chewable food! I can't say enough great things about this product! It goes with pretty much everything! iHerb, I hope you stock this item forever, because I am hooked for life!

Forget "rice"... think low-carb noodle!

Posted by x-tine on Jan 11, 2012

This product tastes great in soups! It works incredibly well with tomato soup. It also works well in other high-moisture dishes with sauce. Ignore the "rice" directions and think of these more as mini-sized noodles. They have a great chewy texture that blends well with all types of flavors.

Probably stick to rice

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Jan 10, 2012

I used this to make nori hand rolls. It's not bad....but not good either. I'll just stick to brown rice next time.

When ever I need rice in a recipe

Posted by Reviewer1993523 on Dec 26, 2011

I use the miracle rice. It is great for all kind of foods that includes rice in the recipe and LCHF friendly :)