Terrible Smell that just lingers and really makes it hard to eat

Posted by 4622079126259214095 on Jun 10, 2014

They looked really nice in the packet but once opened the fishy smell hits you and no matter how much rinsing the smell was still there. Boiled them as directed and still smelly. If these did not have that fishy smell they would have actually not been that bad. Kids refused to eat them as you could still smell the fishy smell. Sorry will not buy again :(

Too rubbery due to the fettuccini form.

Posted by Reviewer1747071 on Jul 28, 2011

Even though I tried to mix in some corn starch, I was not able to eat these. They simply didn't resemble something edible. Just felt like eating rubber bands.

from Belgium

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Jul 29, 2011

I hoped I'd found an alternative to "real" pasta, which I couldn't eat anymore because of blood glucose issues. I'm not particularly fond of these noodles, they have no taste, it feels like you're eating rubber bands. I'm not a fan.

ESTAFA. NO LO HE RECIBIDO Y SE NIEGAN A REENVIARME LOS PRODUCTOS DE NUEVO NI A REEMBOLSARME EL DINERO. AHORA DICEN QUE TENGO QUE ESPERAR UN AÑO.NO RECOMIENDO PARA NADA ESTA PAGINA, NO HAY PAYPAL Y HE LEIDO QUE MUCHOS PAQUETES NO LLEGAN Y SE QUEDAN CON EL DINERO.ESTAFADORES!

Posted by 5337235858947159744 on Jul 23, 2012

No good

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Jul 23, 2012

Came all squished up

Well I cant say I have eaten anything this bad before

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Sep 11, 2012

Too much water in a pack and just a little noodles. Feels like eating raw jellyfish. I still have one package left and I am not looking forward to eating it. Maybe someone looking just for bulk might be able to eat this. Also last but not the least: 200 g becomes 600 g when shipping is calculated, so I get to pay $6 for shipping for 2 of theses.

Wanted to like it, but sorry.

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Dec 04, 2012

Honestly couldn't eat this stuff. The texture comes out like strands of latex no matter how you follow directions for cooking. Nope.

Yuck!

Posted by 4909505017256519069 on Jun 20, 2013

Smelled really bad and fishy. Horrible texture and taste. And yes I did prepare them according to the instructions on the packet.

Posted by 4617517661358185505 on Jul 17, 2013

Terrible!

Posted by 5446900088022323220 on Sep 05, 2013

Just like chewing animal intestines, I would imagine, really rubbery. Neutral taste, but I won't be buying them again...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »