¡Curioso!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016

No sabe a nada y tiene una textura parecida a la pasta, algo más gelatinosa con lo que el resultado final del plato queda supeditado al resto de ingredientes. Bien para probar alimentos y preparaciones nuevas pero no le acabo de ver la gracia. Hay quien lo toma para evitar los hidratos de carbono o porque tiene una dieta controlada en ellos... En mi caso, los compré por probar algo nuevo! Puede que repita, pero con los fideos! Dan más juego!

Not bad ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 01, 2015

... but I cannot get rid of the strange smell, no matter how long I soaked and rinsed. Won't be repeating.

spinachi is better

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

No taste, ok to use with tomatosauce or other sauces.

Fun to try but not sure I'll buy again

Posted by HealthyBelliesHappyKids on Apr 29, 2015

They are a bit tasteless so can be added to anything which is a good and a bad thing I guess!

Just OK

Posted by 5179149082696298518 on Jan 03, 2015

I wanted to give a 3 1/2 rating. I didn't find this as enjoyable as the angel hair. I didn't care for the texture. It also seemed a little slimy, but that could be from me not rinsing enough. I think these people at Miracle Noodle are doing a SUPER job at making these products, with less than 1 carb, how can you go wrong. Taste is everything. This has no taste as far as I can tell. Add butter or sauce and you are good to go.

good

Posted by 5679106441430021292 on Jul 11, 2014

nice

Noodles

Posted by MSloveniaEurope on Feb 10, 2014

Not my favourite ones. Will not buy it again.

Good product!

Posted by misstarren on Jan 29, 2014

Makes a good base for stir fry meals - doesn't have much of a taste on its own but it does soak up the rest of the flavours quite nicely.

average

Posted by vanagelyte on Jan 05, 2014

average.

Not as filling as it claims

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 06, 2013

The taste is kinda different from normal pasta but it is palatable enough. However, the serving is really tiny. It's more like a kid's meal and it is not as filling as it claims (for a normal adult). It is closer to one-quarter of my portion. Since it is zero calories, I recommend that you have two packets for 1 meal. However, that means your meal is gonna be kinda expensive - one packet for one meal is already kinda expensive after you factor in the cost of other ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »