Too rubbery due to the fettuccini form.

Posted by Reviewer1747071 on Jul 28, 2011

Even though I tried to mix in some corn starch, I was not able to eat these. They simply didn't resemble something edible. Just felt like eating rubber bands.

Fiber full & Guilt free indulgence! :)

Posted by iHerbalicious on Aug 14, 2012

I really like these noodles; they are a great way of incoroprating fiber into your diet and of bulking up your meal without adding calories – guilt free indulgence, something I am always after!! ;) However since they do not really have any flavour on their own you do need to add something to build up a taste – they will take up a flavour, just make sure you dry them well after boiling. I like them with tomato sauce & tuna or with some vegetables & lean meat in a wok. The only down point of these noodles could be the initial smell; when you open the package they do smell a little of fish but once rinsed, that smell is completely gone. And of course do not expect that full on pasta taste because you will be disappointed – they are the next best thing though!;) I haven't tried the Miracle rice yet, but I must say I prefer angel hair over fettuccini.

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

Dosen`t really taste much. Is like regular rice noodles. Do not reheat it, they get like rubber.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1993523 on Dec 26, 2011

I love it even just with cream, butter and grated cheese.

Pretty good gluten free

Posted by Reviewer1479874 on Nov 14, 2011

I really liked these. They have a good texture and pick up the flavor of whatever you cook with them. I added some spaghetti sauce & soy cheese and it was a pretty good substitute for "regular" spaghetti.

God erstatning for pasta!

Posted by Reviewer2900408 on Nov 23, 2011

Supert for meg med hvetemel allergi :)

Yay pasta!

Posted by Reviewer1763059 on Nov 27, 2011

I can eat it again! The first smell is a bit awful but it doesnt smell after you rinse and boil the pasta.

love these

Posted by Reviewer1476394 on Oct 21, 2014

What a great alternative to pasta and noodles! chop these up and put them in soups, cook them with pasta sauce, stir fry them...the list goes on. I find you do need to wash them well because they smell a bit (they're in brine). you may also need to cook them for awhile(longer than stated)they're not as chewy that way. They're extremely filling so great if you're on a diet or need to cut down! love them!

Your diet solution in a bag.

Posted by 4947015229219833424 on Apr 28, 2015

I've been using shirataki noodles for the last few weeks (all brands, not just this one). All of them taste the same with minor variations in consistency. Once you get over the confronting fishy smell of the noodle (goes away with washing - just hold your breath or breathe through your mouth for a minute or two) and get used to the al dente texture of the noodle, these are literally a divine gift to dieters. You'd be mad not to get on board with this. I have used these in a bunch of different dishes, though I recommend not freezing them - I've found that defrosting these noodles causes them to shrivel up and become harder to chew through. I got some stuck in my teeth, that was kind of awkward. Use them in anything and everything from stir fries to pasta dishes - it doesn't matter, they don't have a taste and won't clash with your meal. Eat up!

mirakel nudla

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012

Ganske genial. Null kaloria og smake omtrent som nudla :)