ESTAFA. NO LO HE RECIBIDO Y SE NIEGAN A REENVIARME LOS PRODUCTOS DE NUEVO NI A REEMBOLSARME EL DINERO. AHORA DICEN QUE TENGO QUE ESPERAR UN AÑO.NO RECOMIENDO PARA NADA ESTA PAGINA, NO HAY PAYPAL Y HE LEIDO QUE MUCHOS PAQUETES NO LLEGAN Y SE QUEDAN CON EL DINERO.ESTAFADORES!

Posted by 5337235858947159744 on Jul 23, 2012

can't believe it is nearly zero calorie

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Aug 18, 2014

texture and taste similar to rice vermicelli so it absorbs other flavours well. I will buy again

PASTA

Posted by Reviewer2896917 on Feb 05, 2012

LOVED THIS PASTA

calories exchanged easy! ;)

Posted by Reviewer2828462 on Nov 15, 2011

great substitude

Great

Posted by Reviewer2840077 on Mar 23, 2012

The best way of eating and not getting fat.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

No carbs and fill you up.

Miracle Noodle Fettucini

Posted by KirsiH on Feb 28, 2012

I use these noodles like I use regular pasta. They are super delicious in soups, too. You feel like you are really "stuffing your face" but you get only a fraction of the calories that you would if using regular pasta!

Miracle Noodle

Posted by 4746889979358452796 on Oct 30, 2013

I admit I was totally skeptical when my friend told me to try these. I am currently on the Ideal Protein diet and its very restrictive with carbs. I was missing pasta like crazy. I bought 3 types of the Miracle noodles, the angel hair, fettuccini, and the rice. I made it according to instructions, rinsed it for 5 min in cold water and dumped it on a HOT dry pan on high on the stove. It took about 10 minutes for the water to evaporate and the noodles to dry up sufficiently. I added my dinner (shrimp/evoo/capers/lemon juice/garlic) and ended up with a holy satisfying meal that gave me 0 net carbs and kept me full until bed. I have since ordered 10 more bags of each noodle and I love these!

good

Posted by 5214746873989489249 on Dec 23, 2012

i ordered these to my friend and she is pleased

Almost pasta

Posted by Reviewer2728758 on Oct 11, 2012

Follow directions, or rinse in hot water and drain. Toss with sauce, craving satisfied!