Chewy, but a pretty good substitute

Posted by 4782536685295490376 on Jan 03, 2014

with a flavoured tomato pasta sauce and some peas and tofu, makes a filling low cal meal. No fishy taste or smell as I had heard.

Expiration Date

Posted by 5300711410078236623 on Dec 22, 2013

The product came with a few days left on the expiration, and smelled funny. I guess this isn't something that travels well..

Not as filling as it claims

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 06, 2013

The taste is kinda different from normal pasta but it is palatable enough. However, the serving is really tiny. It's more like a kid's meal and it is not as filling as it claims (for a normal adult). It is closer to one-quarter of my portion. Since it is zero calories, I recommend that you have two packets for 1 meal. However, that means your meal is gonna be kinda expensive - one packet for one meal is already kinda expensive after you factor in the cost of other ingredients.

Good

Posted by 5369241279029806903 on Dec 06, 2013

Good

Great!

Posted by 4943936181886845704 on Nov 30, 2013

Fantastic alternative to regular pasta. Add your favorite pasta sauce! Yumm. I know people complain about the texture... but hey people, they're made of mushrooms and have zero calories. So stop whining and get a grip.

Zero calories!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It has zero calories, which is amazing. Plus it helps you with bowel movement. I kind of like the angel hair more, I find it is more manageable in rinsing. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

noodles

Posted by 5602190767178976981 on Nov 13, 2013

ok- not bad- not great

Disappointing

Posted by 5098065755102172062 on Nov 02, 2013

Smells super fishy, but dies down after you cook them... rubbery texture. I would probably rather just not eat pasta in genreal then eat this.. but if you had a good sauce im sure they wouldnt be terrible

Miracle Noodle

Posted by 4746889979358452796 on Oct 30, 2013

I admit I was totally skeptical when my friend told me to try these. I am currently on the Ideal Protein diet and its very restrictive with carbs. I was missing pasta like crazy. I bought 3 types of the Miracle noodles, the angel hair, fettuccini, and the rice. I made it according to instructions, rinsed it for 5 min in cold water and dumped it on a HOT dry pan on high on the stove. It took about 10 minutes for the water to evaporate and the noodles to dry up sufficiently. I added my dinner (shrimp/evoo/capers/lemon juice/garlic) and ended up with a holy satisfying meal that gave me 0 net carbs and kept me full until bed. I have since ordered 10 more bags of each noodle and I love these!

Great pasta substitute

Posted by 5087175047643040898 on Oct 27, 2013

Love using this product in tomato/chilli based sauces. It soaks up liquids really well and doesn't really have a taste of its own... It just adds a nice amount of bulk to a dish and gives you a full feeling :)