Why even eat it?

Posted by 4737552081843366834 on Feb 21, 2014

I will never purchase this again. Miracle noodle? It was sticky and had no sustenance to it, it was just limp and worthless. Would much rather have a real noodle, or if you are going gluten free, at least try and purchase black bean or mung bean noodles. No thanks!

The green color

Posted by hstein on Jul 23, 2014

is kind of weird looking and it smelled funny. I would get just the regular one next time.

not any good

Posted by Reviewer2564511 on Aug 04, 2014

Didn't work for me

Posted by 4675403485834509746 on Aug 14, 2014

I just didn't like it. It felt very unnatural. The texture, the taste and the whole didn't work for me. I would rather eat the real thing than go thru this torture again.

Decepcion

Posted by Rukito on Dec 03, 2014

No me ha gustado nada.

Noodles melted...

Posted by 5420993040561739539 on Jul 24, 2015

When I get my package, the noodles had melted! No idea how that is even possible, but the packege was just full of green goo.

Disgusting!!

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Nov 22, 2015

Absolutely awfull!! I hated it. I must say that I'm not picky and that I eat pretty much Everything. But those pasta right here were one of my worse food memory I have ever had: First of all there are absolutely tasteless! I was warned and I cooked them with a very tasty wok mix (vegetable, soy sauce) but even with that they remains tasteless: it was like eating unflavored jelly with a sandy undertaste... I was very weird actually. I would never tried such things again.